IGNORED

Kick In The Teeth

redsontour

What a kick in the teeth the U21 squad must be for both Leroy, and City.

Not only does he score on his debut and gets dropped, but he is replaced by a new cap in Luke Moore? Sounds like prem favouritism to me.

Secondly, Judas gets a call up.

So, Leroy sits there thinking...."So I need to leave City pretty quick if I am to progress, rather than learn my trade. Where is my agents phone number? No, screw that, where is Liam's agents number?"

Thanks Taylor, a man I used to respect, I guess the lower divisions really do suck.

Lita was only called up for the last U21 game because of injuries to better players.

Its not a suprise at all that he's been dropped and yeah,the lower divisions do suck.

At least he'll be rested that little bit longer, as we still have 3 players on international duty don't we???

Doherty, Wilkshire and Cotteril... or has it changed???

So, they call up a player who's scored 1 goal this season in the Premiership and low on confidence(Jon Stead)and drop someone who scored that amount in 20 minutes for the U21'S side, what a joke.

Think about it: Peter Taylor wants Lita to join him at Hull, so he drops him from the under 21's, thus causing Lita to think I've got to get away from BCFC. Peter Taylor's Hull get promoted to the championship, make Lita a tempting offer and off he goes.

Conspiracy theory? Maybe. But maybe not.

Think about it: Peter Taylor wants Lita to join him at Hull, so he drops him from the under 21's, thus causing Lita to think I've got to get away from BCFC. Peter Taylor's Hull get promoted to the championship, make Lita a tempting offer and off he goes.

Conspiracy theory? Maybe. But maybe not.

Same theory mentioned in the other Lita thread. Taylor said openly he was a great admirer of Lita after our away game with Hull. Then he gave Leroy the under 21's run to see how he looked in better company. Slightly more than a conspiracy, its common sense and hard cash. Peter Taylor has the England 21's and Hull ready for auto promotion, two jobs, obviously qualified,plans in place for strengthening his team in the Championship. For Leroy a better chance running with the big dogs.

Archived