IGNORED

Tony Fawthrop - Just Who We Need

brady bunch

Well why not, cannot see Tony making some of the sub changes we have seen this year

I am sure there is a reason for him not being involved, but why look outside the club for an experianced coach/manager, when we have the prefect person in Tony Fawthrop, his brief spell in change (only lost it for a non footballing reason) was pretty good and we played with shape and style.

I am a Tinman supporter but was a bit surprised he did not go for someone like Tony as assisant from the start.

Well why not, cannot see Tony making some of the sub changes we have seen this year

I am sure there is a reason for him not being involved, but why look outside the club for an experianced coach/manager, when we have the prefect person in Tony Fawthrop, his brief spell in change (only lost it for a non footballing reason) was pretty good and we played with shape and style.

I am a Tinman supporter but was a bit surprised he did not go for someone like Tony as assisant from the start.

Tony Fawthrop has no coaching credentials whatsoever as far as I'm aware. He's stumbled into a position way above where he should be and that is the reason for him not being more involved.

He was never "in charge" of the team, he was part of a triumvirate that also included Leroy Rosenior, who has proven himself to be a good coach and manager, and Dave Burnside, who is a highly respected coach. I suspect, therefore, that those two were the driving force during that period.

Fawthrop is a nice bloke and a decent scout. I am highly dubious of his coaching ability though and I certainly don't think he could do much to help Tinnion.

Tony Fawthrop has no coaching credentials whatsoever as far as I'm aware. He's stumbled into a position way above where he should be and that is the reason for him not being more involved.

He was never "in charge" of the team, he was part of a triumvirate that also included Leroy Rosenior, who has proven himself to be a good coach and manager, and Dave Burnside, who is a highly respected coach. I suspect, therefore, that those two were the driving force during that period.

Fawthrop is a nice bloke and a decent scout. I am highly dubious of his coaching ability though and I certainly don't think he could do much to help Tinnion.

Absolutely right.

Fawthrop seems to have moved from role to role during his time here and is now "Academy director".

Ever wondered what an Academy Director does?

Certainly not pick teams or have to justify results, that's sure.

He was named 'Manager' though without taking charge of a single game.

He was definately the internal appointment of an Assistant Manager I was looking for at the beginning of the season as apposed to Millen.

He WAS appointed as sole manager but as Brady Bunch pointed out he lost the job for non footbaling reasons.

He was manager for two weeks until some past financial irregularities came to light and he resigned to be replaced by Danny Wilson.

Absolutely right.

Fawthrop seems to have moved from role to role during his time here and is now "Academy director".

Ever wondered what an Academy Director does?

Certainly not pick teams or have to justify results, that's sure.

It doesn't seem to involve watching the Academy sides as he has been on the bench for the last two away games.

Archived