IGNORED

Ray Lewington

City_pete1

A very experienced manb in football, now availaible. I think he did a good job at Watford myself. Maybe what we need. He knows the lower divisions as well, something also that would be useful!

Possible 'consultant' to Tinman?..

thoughts.......

Good shout, wasn't he the coach behind George Graham at Arsenal.

This is the sort of person we should be looking at, depends whether he would be prepared to work under an inexperienced coaching team.

Guest MaloneFM
Good shout, wasn't he the coach behind George Graham at Arsenal.

He was the coach DRIVER...AT Arsenal.

Mrs Malone also has 1st hand knowledge of 'Looserton' as she is a season ticket holder at Vicarage Road.

A ###### of the highest order.

so..NO..not at all..not even to the end of the week let alone the end of the season!

A very experienced manb in football, now availaible. I think he did a good job at Watford myself. Maybe what we need. He knows the lower divisions as well, something also that would be useful!

Possible 'consultant' to Tinman?..

thoughts.......

He's just been sacked because Watford have won 4 out of their last 24 league games.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...ord/4371469.stm

Why would that make him a good choice as a consultant?

Guest MaloneFM

HEY! Anyone know any good mother in law jokes? What about them darkies eh? That Jim Davidson..what a comic genius he is! Bloody women! Football? Hey I love to see them swop shirts at the end! EH! EH! See what I did there...EH?

Right now I have satisfied all the blinkered pillocks living in the 1970's

Mrs Malone as well as this blokes girlfriend have folowed Watford for years so I expect they no longer go to look at the legs and giggle.

Lewington got them to two semi finals and did very well as reserve team manager. But the league form was patchy to say the least.

This culminated in the 2-0 loss at home to Preston where Mrs Malone and this geezers girlfriend walked out with 10 minutes 2 go along with several others.

Like Graham Taylor he had lost the dressing room and they couldn't be arsed any more.

The rumours are Kenny Jackett ex player and Luther 'miss it' Blissett are in the frame as they worked with Taylor before it all fell apart. But for all the conspiracy theorists among you according to Mrs Malone the glory hornet boys began to falls to bits soon after Ray Harford left. I wonder if he is in work anywhere?

And for the aforementioned blinkered pillocks...Men and Motors starts soon! w00t.gif

What has the guy actually "won" in football? No disrespect but football Management is often a merry-go-round with "jobs for the boys" - you end up with clowns like Peter Reid always being in the frame for a job. I would say that Lewington is probably another one of the merry-go-round merchants. He will get a job somewhere in the next 6-12 months - I just hope it isn't in South Bristol.

Guest MaloneFM

As has just been pointed out by KNR Ray Harford is in work. He is assistaing Bill Shankly and Cloughie. They are directing the great J A into position to get on the end of a Duncan Edwards cross.

Geoff Bradford is still on the bench.

Old Rog meant TERRY BURTON. He is at Cardiff but was a great motivator at Vicarage Road.

Cobblers! Its me age you know... doh.gif

As mentioned with the Graham taylor link before, Keith Millen has a link to Watford, was Ray Lewington there then ? would Keith Millen be able to approach him ?

CHR  city.gif

I don't think millen is likely to approach someone to take over his job? he'll be sitting there with his mouth shut! laugh.gif

Archived