IGNORED

Miller

Colemanballs

There were a lot of doubters pointing out that Lee was scoring against lesser opposition and scoffing. Well, Celtic aint bad. Hopefully should put the price up a bit.

Celtic 0 Hearts 2 and 2 yellows, sounds like they are primed.

I know this subject has been done to death but I am still amazed that a player who, in effect, has been rejected as a second string forward should have been able to leave us and do so well in a higher standard. I can't work it out. It would be intereesting to hear Lee's take on things one day. We will be mugs if we don't get back what we paid for him.

"I know this subject has been done to death but I am still amazed that a player who, in effect, has been rejected as a second string forward should have been able to leave us and do so well in a higher standard."

It's due to the fact that Lee is used to the tempo of Scottish football, down here it's wait, wait wait, then make your runs, up there it's the opposite..

Gotta be worth £375,000 of anyones money!!

wacko.gif

Wrecked my weekend - better not set foot in Portishead again sad.gif Couldn't do it against Rangers....oh no! banghead.gif Wait for Whitey whistling.gif

You rang Grebes old boy whistling.gif

I was actually playing football at the time of this game, and when a guy from my team said Hearts were winning at Parkhead then I had to check the date wasnt still April 1st.

Obviously when we knew for certain that the score was infact 2-0 to Hearts, the next move was to ask whether Lee scored, which he did. Wish I had did what I was going to do, put a £5 on Lee to score first, would have been atleast 10-1.

Anyway, simply Celtic have played into Rangers hands again, with alittle help from Lee Miller. Always knew he had Rangers at heart, even though he wouldnt admit it razz.gif

Hearts can expect a tasty backlash in the Cup hopefully.

Well done to Lee though - like the comments suggest on here, it is a real shame that we did not get to see the best of Lee Miller here.

oh the cup... its not the league is it come on you Gers doh.gif

CELTIC 30 25 2 3 70 24 77

Rangers 30 23 6 1 63 14 75

Hibs 30 15 5 10 51 43 50

Aberdeen 30 14 7 9 34 27 49

Hearts 30 12 9 9 35 29 45

Motherwell 29 11 6 12 35 35 39

Kilmarnock 30 11 2 17 38 50 35

Inverness CT 29 8 9 12 34 39 33

Dunfermline 30 6 8 16 26 50 26

Dundee 30 6 7 17 29 57 25

Livingston 30 6 5 19 25 52 23

Dundee United 30 4 10 16 31 51 22

Still healthy enough - the mighty bhoys will not slip up again!!

Archived