IGNORED

Attendance

gater2

Still not very big.. I can understand with the amount of rubbish we've seen this year, but I urge everyone to bring all your friends to the Bournemouth game on Tuesday now we've got a bit of form going. We need as many as possible to make it a fantastic evening!

C'MON YOU REDS!!! city.gif

Still not very big.. I can understand with the amount of rubbish we've seen this year, but I urge everyone to bring all your friends to the Bournemouth game on Tuesday now we've got a bit of form going. We need as many as possible to make it a fantastic evening!

C'MON YOU REDS!!!  city.gif

In some ways, Tuesday night is our Cup Final. Many of the stay-away's will probably return to give the team a "final chance" this season. If everything goes well we may well go from strength to strength - no better time to hit form and all that - if we lose I think the reality of another season of third division football will start to bite.

In some ways, Tuesday night is our Cup Final. Many of the stay-away's will probably return to give the team a "final chance" this season. If everything goes well we may well go from strength to strength - no better time to hit form and all that - if we lose I think the reality of another season of third division football will start to bite.

Agreed.The partimers will show up after going absent for ages.

If City beat B'mouth on Tuesday night then that would be three straight wins and great confidence builder before the tough trip up thr M4 next Saturday.Any City win will do....

Archived