IGNORED

At Least Its Not Boring

Robbored

I was thinking about last season's run in and how AG was virtually filled over the last 5 home games.Back then it was in the push for automatic promotion followed by the play off semi against H'pool.

Well, despite all the failings and disapointments of this sesason so far at least its still interesting, keeping us all guessing and wildly speculating about how it all might end up.

7 games to go,everything to play for,games against two teams just above us followed by a local derby all within the next 8 days.

Who says its dull following BCFC?

Guest Kustard
I was thinking about last season's run in and how AG was virtually filled over the last 5 home games.Back then it was in the push for automatic promotion followed by the play off semi against H'pool.

Well, despite all the failings and disapointments of this sesason so far at least its still interesting, keeping us all guessing and wildly speculating about how it all might end up.

7 games to go,everything to play for,games against two teams just above us followed by a local derby all within the next 8 days.

Who says its dull following BCFC?

I wish sooooo much I could go tomorrow night, there is no place I would rather be. I have the lame excuse that I am skint, there is no way I can afford a ticket. I am totally gutted.

I think this season is nearly as exciting, we aren't far off the playoffs, which is actually better than the first season Danny had in charge (well done Brian lad). And if (by some miracle) we get to the playoffs...you can 100% guarantee it will be more attacking than last season, at least the star that is Lita will be playing!!

Archived