IGNORED

Best Rock Of All Time

The Batman

Which of these bands are "overall" the best  

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest SteveinNC

Guess it shows the age of the pollsters shifty.gif But how can Oasis be considered better than the Beatles, Stones, Led Zeppelin and Deep Purple....or Jethro Tull ohmy.gif

if i am bored 2moro, i'll probably do the best guitarist poll,, give me some nominations.....

Depends on what you mean by best. For shear finger speed and best technically then you've gotta have people like Page, Van Halen, Malmsteen, Slash etc. but for creativity you could have the Edge, Noel Gallagher, Harrison, Knopfler etc. (not saying that the 1st few don't have creativity, but in my opinion I like listening to the 2nd lot's music better even though they aren't as technically good as the 1st lot).

LYNYRD SKYNYRD

Brilliant American 70's band. Classic tracks like Freebird,Sweet home Alabama and Saturday night special.

The album "Gimme back my bullits" has to be one of the the greatest rock album ever.That and Meatloaf "Bat out of Hell".

well I'm 21 and think in my life time it has to be oasis and nirvana but i also like the beatles, stone roses, the who and many more that had inspired other band and i suppose that means they are better bands

LYNYRD SKYNYRD

Brilliant American 70's band. Classic tracks like Freebird,Sweet home Alabama and Saturday night special.

The album "Gimme back my bullits" has to be one of the the greatest rock album ever.That and Meatloaf "Bat out of Hell".

Robbored, summat we agree on Skynyrd....you forgot Tuesdays Gone, Simple Man, and Red, White & Blue in that list..........

Archived