IGNORED

Guess Who I Met At Ashton Gate On Tuesday?

Drew Peacock

As it happens, I was only talking to Graham Parsons last week. He asked how his old mate Dave was getting on. We had both heard about his 'troubles'. It's great to hear that he's bouncing back, and putting all that nastiness behind him. Give him my best wishes next time you see him. He'll remember me. I was the one who used to sit in the corner. I hope the twins are ok too.  biggrin.gif

Yeah, give him my regards as well. Tell him I hope his cauliflowers and cabbages are back to normal soon! biggrin.gif

He saved my life once, that Dave Prestbury. Never did get the chance to thank him personally. If you see him again tell him Ol Smudger has had his op and the leg is working fine. Cyril has married old Fanny Buckett, the girl he has known for o'er 40 years and his brother Harold died a few years ago from a dicky heart.

Dave Prestbury is a truly great person, his boyfriend is a lucky bloke. unsure.gif

Yeah, give him my regards as well. Tell him I hope his cauliflowers and cabbages are back to normal soon!  biggrin.gif

I'd heard he was having problems with his leeks and courgettes. Might have been a different Dave Prestbury? dunno.gif

Archived