IGNORED

Guess Who I Met At Ashton Gate On Tuesday?

Drew Peacock

Guest Mrs Cityboy
quite a fit girl judging by the pic,ne pics in a city thong!!!!!!!!!!.type it in the search engine see what comes up

laugh.gif Steady now! This a family forum!

laugh.gif Steady now! This a family forum!

Mrs Cityboy Apr 5 2005, 10:18 AM Post #17

Group: Members

Member No.: 2,761

QUOTE(zider_head @ Apr 4 2005, 10:08 PM)

if that is you in the little pic i don't mind giving you one or a few come to that

Thanks for the offer but Mr Cityboy keeps me fully satisfied!

this is a family forum remember mrs cityboy!

Dave Prestbury!!!!!!!!!

Coincidence or what!!!!!!!!!

I know that 'Dave' and particularly 'Prestbury' are very common names but if that is THE Dave Prestbury you've spotted back down the Gate that really is remarkable.

After all that's happened, which has been well documented, you can only imagine the chances of that coincidence.

I know that 'Dave' and particularly 'Prestbury' are very common names but if that is THE Dave Prestbury you've spotted back down the Gate that really is remarkable.

After all that's happened, which has been well documented, you can only imagine the chances of that coincidence.

i havn't seen him for years glad to know he's getting better Dave Prestbury what a man.

As it happens, I was only talking to Graham Parsons last week. He asked how his old mate Dave was getting on. We had both heard about his 'troubles'. It's great to hear that he's bouncing back, and putting all that nastiness behind him. Give him my best wishes next time you see him. He'll remember me. I was the one who used to sit in the corner. I hope the twins are ok too. biggrin.gif

Archived