IGNORED

My Badge For The City.

screech

As Richard G is the daddy at knowing what the fans want regarding the new badge I decide to put my skills to use and come up with my own, it took less than 3 minutes for this but I'm sure you'll agree it is the new badges equal.

Everyone must have a go at this, please show us your effort and the worst one will obviously hit a note with the club and be used on next seasons kit.

Get working people.

biggrin.gifsmile.giflaugh.gifrazz.gifw00t.gif love it! this threads made me smile even whilst our seasons going down the toilet.Well done, theres some very good art work going on here. they are all as good if not better than our future badge.i,d add my own but I'm a bit thick when it comes to computer skills, we,d be halfway through next season by the time my badge appeared.

Hey Guys First off nice thread, its great to see the efforts of the fans represented on this board. Well done to everyone whos submitted their badges so far. Considering the time taken the standard is extremely high.

Here is my effort which I produced in under 3 minutes on the prestigious ms paint editing software

user posted image

What I've done here is taken a club symbol in the form of a robin and incorporated it with one of bristols well know land marks. To finnish off the club colours have been used to maxium effect to make sure the badge is commercially viable and easily indentifible.

It's my belief this badge will be more representive of the Bristol city brand. This in Turn will encourage consumer awareness and investment, which is all part of long term financial security of you the fans club.

Thanks John0 cool.gif

i would pay MORE for a city shirt with a selection of these badges on than, on the real one itself. If i buy a city shirt (moneys tight) i shall be sewing my own badge on over the top.With the great badges on display here, i think you should all do the same, and where your own creations wih pride.

i would pay MORE for a city shirt with a selection of these badges on than, on the real one itself. If i buy a city shirt (moneys tight) i shall be sewing my own badge on over the top.With the great badges on display here, i think you should all do the same, and where your own creations wih pride.

Please, please stop - everytime I see one of those badges it immediately triggers the "Gallery" music, from the legendary kids tv show, Take Hart laugh.gif

Now i know I'm no michael angelo and i didnt make a david

but first i must say that the spotted ball is a new design for next year rolleyes.gif

the smiling robin will keep our hopes up next year laugh.gif

and yes that is the suspension in the background razz.gif

ah christ without sounding stupid blushing.gifwhistling.gif can someone kindly tell me how to add my pic?

Archived