IGNORED

My Badge For The City.

screech

I have to confess to spending 35 minutes on mine. But it was an enjoyable 35 minutes, especially when searching for the ideal symbol for "Bristol City's" badge.

Possibly a few too many 'symbolic' images on my badge? dunno.gif

I hope you like it:

user posted image

ah christ without sounding stupid blushing.gif  whistling.gif can someone kindly tell me how to add my pic?

Following Madger's advice from the Forum Admin forum:

Firstly, if the picture you want to use is not already online, and is simply on your PC's hard-drive, then visit ImageShack and follow the VERY simple proceedure to upload your picture to some webspace. Once uploaded they will give you a URL to link to this image* and using that, follow the instructions below.....

*Just make sure you use the URL that DOESN'T have a '?' (with .php in there as well) in it as that kind of URL doesn't work on this forum within [ img ] tags

Once uploaded, click the IMG button, paste your URL, preview your picture and if you're happy post it.

user posted image

Here's my go.

I especially like the homage to Christian Roberts in the banner at the bottom with the "y'know", which should keep some of the people up in arms when he left the club happy.

And in homage to the new badge with the castle on the ship, the giant is mysteriously levitating above the floor and off the cliff face.

Took me five minutes though, which equals RG's time.

user posted image

Here's my go.

I especially like the homage to Christian Roberts in the banner at the bottom with the "y'know", which should keep some of the people up in arms when he left the club happy.

And in homage to the new badge with the castle on the ship, the giant is mysteriously levitating above the floor and off the cliff face.

Took me five minutes though, which equals RG's time.

The real truth is that the badge displayed there is MIB's best effort and took him at least an hour w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

You heard it hear first wink.gif

And people wonder where the great British designers are - now we know, they are all at AG on a Saturday afternoon.

Funniest thread Ive seen for a long time.

A great thread with some truely awesome designs  biggrin.gif  Thanks to RedZepperin for not complaining about me stealing the following badge design.......

Why bother thanking him? Did he mention Madger when he nicked his design? Don't think so.

What is the shovel for anyway?

Why bother thanking him? Did he mention Madger when he nicked his design? Don't think so.

What is the shovel for anyway?

My guess is that the shovel represents Steve Lansdown's and Brian Tinman's efforts to dig us out of this poxy division. biggrin.gif I was wishing for RedZepperin to be a 'her' rather than a 'him' i.e. that lovely lady in RedZepperin's avatar image blushing.gif

Archived