IGNORED

New Sponsor

redpole

I think that there is an official announcement about the sponsors tomorrow.

Excellent, cheers mate. If it is Bristol Trade Centre, that may make it difficult buying a shirt.

Not sure I want to walk around Greece with that on my shirt !!

I await the announcement.

MM

Has anyone else heard that Bristol Trade Centre will be our new kit sponsors next year?

Its all true w00t.gif

I see admin have left this thread and if its in the WDP well..

I know people will slate 'Bristol Trade Centre' as a crappy 'who are you?' but remember Colin/Steve are good businessman, I trust them to have secured the best long term deal for the club.

The Logo aint that bad guys, don't panic.

city.gif

• Admin
http://www.bristoltradecentre.com/images/logo-v03.gif

Our new Logo guy's   

ph34r.gif

Although there has been no 'official' word from the club, so we and the WDP could be totally wrong, you never know.

I suspect if true, the image on the kit is more likely to be like this:

user posted image

Afterall, DAS' corporate logo has always been blue and the club would never have got away with having such a large blue image on our kit so chose something that would be more suitable for the kit.

What message about sponsor on here yesterday? what did it say?

Several threads got pulled as the club understandably wanted to keep this hush hush until the press conference tommorow at the Gate, people did start to post on the subcider forum too, but they got pulled aswell.

Which is fair play imo, Its a pritty big deal which the club needed to have control over.

I suspect if true, the image on the kit is more likely to be like this:

user posted image

Afterall, DAS' corporate logo has always been blue and the club would never have got away with having such a large blue image on our kit so chose something that would be more suitable for the kit.

Hope so, that looks much better

smile.gif

Remember there are now several places where sponsorship can officially be displayed on a football shirt. Can't remember the specifics but I'm sure it was across the top of the back, and also somewhere else. Could potentially have more than one sponsor.

Archived