IGNORED

From National To Local

Keepers Ball

i bought my car from them,payed well over the book price got totally ripped off on a finance deal,car soon started playing up all sorts of noises,don't go there,i cant believe i will be reminded of it each time i look at the shirt.

funny that my husband works with a guy who had a similar problem. Stolen car though ph34r.gif

So let me get this right.Going by rumours am i right in saying that our shirt sponsors are going from..

DAS..a leading NATIONAL legal expenses Insurance company

to...

Bristol Trade Centre..a LOCAL second-hand car dealer

It just gets better and better

sad-smiley-056.gif

Part of an extremely large national group.... a Plc indeed!

What a negative posting !

Same as most posts lately - anything to get the club down.

I know ! Here's a novel idea ! Lets wait and see what is announced !

###### me. This club is "supported" by a bunch of people interested only in failure.

SL said as much earlier in the season and was slagged off by the muppets on here. 

He was right.

This club can do no right according to some "supporters".

Quite right and the more you see the more tedious it gets.Its almost as if these "fans" think that the board want the club to fail both financially and on the pitch.They get off on any excuse to slag of the management or running of the club and yet very few try to get invovled with the club at any level.

I say to them that if you don't like it then don't bother turn up at matches or use this forum.Go and follow the Gas when you next get a free saturday afternoon and then go their forum and slag them off instead.

Guest BeNeRz
What a negative posting !

Same as most posts lately - anything to get the club down.

I know ! Here's a novel idea ! Lets wait and see what is announced !

###### me. This club is "supported" by a bunch of people interested only in failure.

SL said as much earlier in the season and was slagged off by the muppets on here. 

He was right.

This club can do no right according to some "supporters".

i take it u don't like the idea of Bristol Trade centre sponsering us?

Archived