IGNORED

Richard G

Alex

Yep. I think I'll put my towards a British Lions shirt too, after all it's red and it looks decent.

This season's city shirt is a total joke! It's surely only going to be bought 12 year olds and chavy 17 year olds from knowle west!

Have bought many shirts in the past and looking back wonder why- none of them look that great..

This one will be a hit if we get promoted in it and hopefully they have done a good commercial deal on the sponsorship and that after all is part of RG's role. May not though be a great success in the shop judging by the comments on the forum.

I like the shirt.Its red with white traces which are the colours that City play in.I don't have a problem with it and who takes notice of the sponsors logo anyway?

I can't understand the fuss especially as City got a sound financial deal out of it and we all know how tight money is at AG.Good for the club in the long run but then many forum users would resent anything thats "good for the club" judging by some of the over critical diatribes on here.

you must be mad Robbo!!! The shirt revenue lost will have far more implications than the deal done with BTC!! This about the feel good factor of the club its supporters etc, at the moment it seems BCFC are doing all they can to anger the fans in a time when they should be looking at building bridges!

The marketing dept need to take a long hard look at themsleves and what they have done here!! It wasn't as if the warning signs were there!!

Robbo you may want to look like a tool in it on a Saturday but I don't to be fair and I don't like it, yes it is red but so's a MAN U shirt but I wouldn't wear that!!!!!

Cheers!!

I like the shirt.Its red with white traces which are the colours that City play in.I don't have a problem with it and who takes notice of the sponsors logo anyway?

I can't understand the fuss especially as City got a sound financial deal out of it and we all know how tight money is at AG.Good for the club in the long run but then many forum users would resent anything thats "good for the club" judging by some of the over critical diatribes on here.

Dear me. laugh.gif

I think the response to the shirt would have been negative whatever it looked like actually, just a sign of the times on here.

Shirt, badge, sponsors, prices, manager, players, board - yes they're all crap apparently.

Don't understand the fuss either, this seasons shirt was seriously tacky, I bought one but have never worn it, the quality is abysmal. At least we have white back in the shirt and I never liked the DAS logo either. Anyway as you say who takes any notice of sponsors on front or back of shirts? So what's the problem?

I think the response to the shirt would have been negative whatever it looked like actually, just a sign of the times on here.

Shirt, badge, sponsors, prices, manager, players, board - yes they're all crap apparently.

Don't understand the fuss either, this seasons shirt was seriously tacky, I bought one but have never worn it, the quality is abysmal. At least we have white back in the shirt and I never liked the DAS logo either.  Anyway as you say who takes any notice of sponsors on front or back of shirts?  So what's the problem?

Its not just the typical reaction for the latest announcement by the club. I've asked the opinion of fans of other clubs in the office and so far I've not even found a single person that doesn't find it repulsive.

I'm not somebody who comes on here ranting and raving very often but on this occasion I can honestly say that this shirt is the most revolting replica strip I have ever seen. Anybody that buys one must have the fashion sense of Roger Malone.

• Admin

Well everyone IS entitled to their own opinion, but even though this web site probable only counts for a small percentage of overall city fans. It seems fair to say that sales of the new shirt will not be matching that of previous years.

Seems a shame as it's one PR disaster after another at the moment !

it is awful.

the wife who hates football just looked at the shirt and said ''what is that''

you are not buying that...

her words tacky, amaturish and common and it looks nothing like a football

shirt, and she does not like football.

a disgusting kit, total lack of respect again to the fans.

gould your messing up our club resign ranting.gif

Its not just the typical reaction for the latest announcement by the club.  I've asked the opinion of fans of other clubs in the office and so far I've not even found a single person that doesn't find it repulsive.

I'm not somebody who comes on here ranting and raving very often but on this occasion I can honestly say that this shirt is the most revolting replica strip I have ever seen.  Anybody that buys one must have the fashion sense of Roger Malone.

Really, the number of fans on here who "hate" it are a small minority of the overall fan base. Fans of other clubs, well who really cares what they think, they're not likely to buy our shirt anyway. I have asked others who never frequent this forum, and who overall tend to be a lot more positive than folks on here, and they think it is better than this seasons. The only comment was that the BTC logo could have been boxed in, but otherwise no real problem. So who is right? Only time will tell!!!!!

Actually, I really like it.

The overall look is good and the badge really stands out. I like the fact that the shirt has the word "Bristol" on it.

I'm not too sure about the collar that is, well, effeminate but I'm sure it'll grow on me.

--Runs for the tin hat and ducks for cover--

Archived