IGNORED

The Kits

openEnd

Now I cant for the life of me believe that anyone will vote for number 4.

But we (all fans) need to try and select one of the other three and all vote for it. Otherwise our votes could be shared between the other three.

I see this as their get out of jail card.

My point is:

Is it most votes win?

Or would a bigger total of Shirts 1, 2 & 3 be enough to ditch number 4?

I see they've decided that the different options would have last seasons badge.

Now if that's them getting as close as they will to admitting the new one is a mistake then fair enough, but why not at least just offer the option of the Robin/Suspension Bridge badge as well...

At least then they could well and truly see how the majority of fans would feel about such a thing.

Now if that's them getting as close as they will to admitting the new one is a mistake then fair enough, but why not at least just offer the option of the Robin/Suspension Bridge badge as well...

At least then they could well and truly see how the majority of fans would feel about such a thing.

We need to decide on one design.

The sags are being requested to vote for shirt 4! They have stooped to new depths. Saddos.

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=24927

• Admin

One step at a time.

The moves today have basically given any new badge a "stay of execution" of one year. We now have that time to ensure that any new badge is accepted by the fans as well as fitting the board's desire of having a clear, recognisable image for Bristol City, going forward smile.gif

My suggestion is for the Club to come up with some alternatives and encourage fans to send in their own ideas as well. You never know, the fans with love of the club in their heart and photoshop skills up their sleeves might just come up with something a little special. The board then decide on 5 or 6 designs that they would be happy with and run an X-Factor style vote where one is eliminated each time so that it finally comes down to a choice from 2 badges.

Guest markreynolds1986

Three for Moi , but i couldnt vote through outlook express , so had to send email thourgh Hotmail hope my vote is still counted , Little warm up for Election day cool.gif ,

COME ON UKIP w00t.gif

kit 2 for me. i think the st george cross on the front is really tidy and will look better than mesh or whatever material it is. i am pleased that the club has listened to us for a change in changing the design, and also changing the badge back.

as i've said hope the club take in to account past polls and online petitions

and gripes on forums that a sudden surge for a vote for number 4 has got to be gas heads and our

staggered votes for 1,2 and 3 means most city fans do not

want shirt 4 which should be taken in to account at the final count of votes

but hats off to city for a re-think

Archived