IGNORED

Mark Robins On A Free

Claverham_Red

ive been reading all these messages looking for someone to say a name of a player to become your creative spark in the middle of the park, well the name you want is under your noses - Lee Miller.

I have mentioned before that he was capped at Scottish Youth Level as a attacking midfielder ( i know ull think Scottish Youth Level but don't knock it ) so as Lee isnt an out and out striker, playing behind a front two of Peacock and Robins( as thats all I'm hearing ) might benefit Bristol City further.

Any comments ?????  :Confused13:

We've all gathered he's your mate and your loyalty is to be admired, however when he was bought we were told he was "not the finished article and one for the future".

I like him and he will get better, but it would be unfair to expect him to be ever present and hugely successful in his 1st season.

Whether Robins is the answer for THIS season I'm not totally convinced, but I don't think it's Miller.

Even if we are not creating enough chances, surely Robins ca still do the job. He always seemed to be lurking for a slip up in the defence and to take advantage of it. Remember his goal against Peterborough last season, a simple mistake, and that goal won the match.

Surely we should offer him a trial,at the least!

Guest alex_mike

Its so bloody obvious wilson get the man right now he can score the goals we are lacking and make peacock and miller better players with his experiance sign the man on!!!!!

we are wasting are time (enjoyably I grant you), Rotherham have already made clear that a loan is out of the question, wherever he goes it will be permenant.

one of the few comments I ever understood that Jimmy Lusden said was "there is no such thing as a free transfer", Robins will demand a big salary and probably a large "signing on" fee.

we already have peacock, miller, roberts, lita and matthews and do not have the financial resoucres to take on Robins - so it will not happen.

What we lack is goals from midfield/murray, as murray returning is also a non starter for the same reason (we cannot afford his new salary), I think putting miller into centre midfield along side tinman is a great idea with peacock/roberts up front and lita as sub. Doherty is going to be out for a while anyway and wiltshire needs to sharpen up and speed up before he is worth considering.

what are we waiting for? We must sign Robins ASAP get him on board NOW!!!!!!. We have gone from a team scoring for fun!!! to a team who could not even score on a dart board. Only last febuary were we at Northampton singing 'sign him up' 'sign him up'!!!!

get him in our team now and lets get the hell out of this division.

Guest davidgale

Please sign him before someone else does,probably in this league, and he comes back to haunt us.He loved it here last year and his wages are going to be the same as they were then.SIGN HIM UP! :PC_Plod:

Archived