IGNORED

How's It Going To Pan Out

Show Me The Money!

Ultimately this saturday will decide it a long way.

Hull v Sheff Wed

Luton v Brentford

Bradford v B'Mouth

Now with the luck we've been having with other peoples results it is quite concievable that all 3 will lose.

Hull and Luton may have nothing to play for but last home games of a promotion season they will want to put a show on for the fans.

Bradford as we know is not an easy place to go and they are more than capable of beating anyone - and if B'Mouth are getting jittery.

Those 3 lose and we win 2-0 and we are 5th. Even if Brentford then beat Wrexham in the week we will still have 6th place going to Hillsborough - meaning it is all back in our hands again.

Realisitically a win at hillsborough would then see us safe unless bournemouth pull of a mighty 5/6 - 0 win.

Its easy really!!!! wink.gifblink.gif

I plugged in some different scenarios that had us missing by a point, 3 points or getting 6th above bretford on goal difference. Basically, unless we are very lucky we must win both remaining games, although theoretically it could still be done with a win and a draw.

The decider seems to be how brentford get on, provided they get no more than 3 points from their matches against Hull and Luton we should finish in 6th. I have a Hull fan in the office who reakons they will put their kids out for the last 2 games as they are basically exhibition matches, although as someone has said, it will be their home promotion party and they will want to win badly.

I believe that Hartlepool is the most important result this Saturday. If they lose or draw to Walsall, and we win, the whole thing is near enough back in our own hands (save for goal diff).

If Hartlepool lose they will still be on 70 points, if they draw they will be on 71. If Bournemouth win on Saturday they will be on 72. Both Hartlepool and Bournemouth goal difference are inferior to ours and play each other on the last day.

If we win against Donny, we would be on 69 points going in to the last game. Whatever happens between Hartlepool and Bournemouth on the last day, if we beet Weds we would move above Weds and one of either Bournemouth or Hartlepool whatever there score.

Come on Walsall!

not going to happen... Ive heard May 7th will be a lovely day for gardening...

If your interested, now is the time to start potting those bedding plants, get them in, they should look lovely come playoff final day.

Then you can sit in your garden and thank Bristol City for the lovely garden you have.

There will be those guys who start jumping around after 18 mins saying that all the teams above us r losing, just like the last day of last season when someone yelled out that Sheff Wed had scored vs QPR. I was in the Eastend for the Blackpool game when that news went around, went wild, but the guy sat next to me had a radio and said it was crap.

Ah well, suppose its a tradition for us, always relying on other results.

KEEP THE FAITH

CITY TILL I DIE city.gifenglandsmile4wf.gifcity.gif

two 1-0 wins will do.

How many must win big games have you ever known this club to win? The answer to this post lies in the above question.

As ever City fans will turn up in their thousands, like lambs to the slaughter.

We are a miserable bunch of under achieving bottlers(FACT)

And don't forget one tiny thing,were cr@P too!!!

Hope to God ive got egg on me face come 4.50pm on Sat, but there again theres the following Saturday For The reds to prove me right

Archived