IGNORED

The New Mascott

Cider red

Guest 1990 Champions
yeah, if it was any other team than wednesday, then i would be more hopefull, but hey, if we want to be a championship side we have to beat teams like them.

Very true, should you go up, how do you think you would get on?

Guest 1990 Champions
probs find it difficult, manager with little experiance, we would need to get him support, i would say bottom half  finish, might just stay away from relegation.

depends on signings and sellings, with lita we would do better

Thats the thing isnt it, do you think you can keep hold of Lita? What do you think you would get for him if he was sold? Imo he is worth maybe £1.5M, but with the transfer market how it is what would be a realistic figure?

Guest 1990 Champions
I think if we got promoted he would stay, i doubt we would get 1.5 mayb 1m at a push.

I agree, gone are the days when a lower league club would pick up £2M for the likes of Roberts or Ellington

i love it he's the man (or bird unsure.gif )

More importantly, he looks like he can handle himself.

Message to Wolfy - You can mess with three little pigs, but bet you don't fancy your chances with this fella!

I am more determined than ever we get into the championship next season.....

Hello City fans. I know Tom F from various different places on the internet (most of them illegal). Anyway, he has been abusing his authority as forum admin on one of them, so I need to get my own back.

He stupidly told me via msn that he was attempting to put a penalty past as fat furry robin type mascot. Can you imagine the hilarity if he missed, especially in front of 15000 of you. He would never live it down.

So, I would like to see photographic evidence of his penalty, and hopefully his miss. I reckon he will blast it, forget to put his head over it and someone in the crowd will get a nice souvenir.

I would be really grateful if one of you kind Robins could acquiese with this request. It will be worth a beer next season if (when) you visit Southend.

Ta everso

Archived