IGNORED

The New Mascott

Cider red

One thing the ashton gate pr department(if there is one?!) blink.gif  can say they have got right this season. Much better than the lack luster city cat! What i don't understand is that they have chosen a robin as a mascott but i don't see one on the new badge!? unsure.gif

Those pictures are brilliant. Gillespie looks like a very happy 12 year old kid and Brooker looks like a dirty old man.

Guest 1990 Champions
Love the new mascot, can see him parading across the millenium stadium pitch in front of thousands of city fans. After we have secured promotion to the CHAMPIONSHIP.

ps. good luck with the pen TomF

15000 people, promotion, you boys ever considered a career on the stage?

Guest 1990 Champions
once danced for a school play.

I once put on a comical display as one of the three kings in a junior school nativity, St Pauls RC, Yate, 1982, cracking performance, ill tell thee

Guest 1990 Champions
in my opinion, i think it will go to goal difference, or something stupid like that,

but yes i still believe.

Good on you, personally i think you will just miss out, like ourselves to many draws my red friend

Guest 1990 Champions
It will not be easy, tomorrow is the first of two big days for the club.  A win will spur us on i think

Maybe, Wednesday is a tough one though, only my opinion, but i don't think you will do it.

Archived