IGNORED

Half-hearted Fans

glastonred

I've just got back from the Doncaster game having just witnessed an exciting draw which admittedly we could have won,but we didn't, and it is likely that we may not reach the playoffs. For most of the game the fans were in good voice and I'm sure the players could feel the passion, and helped to spur them on. However what has made me write this is my utter dismay at those part-time supporters who when Doncaster scored their second goal saw fit to leave their seats and head for home. Now this is bad enough in a normal game but is indefensible in such a crucial match as this one,especially given City's record of late goals, remember Kingstonian & Mansfield? What sort of message does that give to the team? It must have been embarassing to Tins and the lads to come on the pitch at the end of the game and see only a fraction of the crowd still there to thank them for their efforts this season.OK,so we may not have secured promotion this year,but Tins has built up a good side from the ranks who should come back next season raring to go.True supporters stick by their team to the last second of play, not shuffle away from their seats with vital minutes of playing time still to go. Shame on them.

I've just got back from the Doncaster game having just witnessed an exciting draw which admittedly we could have won,but we didn't, and it is likely that we may not reach the playoffs. For most of the game the fans were in good voice and I'm sure the players could feel the passion, and helped to spur them on. However what has made me write this is my utter dismay at those part-time supporters who when Doncaster scored their second goal saw fit to leave their seats and head for home. Now this is bad enough in a normal game but is indefensible in such a crucial match as this one,especially given City's record of late goals, remember Kingstonian & Mansfield? What sort of message does that give to the team? It must have been embarassing to Tins and the lads to come on the pitch at the end of the game and see only a fraction of the crowd still there to thank them for their efforts tseason.his OK,so we may not have secured promotion this year,but Tins has built up a good side from the ranks who should come back next season raring to go.True supporters stick by their team to the last second of play, not shuffle away from their seats with vital minutes of playing time still to go. Shame on them.

we needed a win, they went ahead, we are pretty much out of the running for a playoff place.

Oh, sorry I didnt clap the team off last May either...

Aye.

BCFC's straw clutching season over when Donny scored their second - shame for the early leavers to miss a Brooker goal, but all in all enough is enough and the damage was done.

The mighty BCFC ended the home season dropping 2 points at AG to a newly promoted side.....rather like the start of the season. For all that b*llsh*t about walking promotion and hitting the ground running at the start of the season Tinnion should go now, but of course he won't, because he's a legend....and we might beat Wednesday. sleeping.gif

Ooh what a great game that draw at home to Doncaster Rovers was though......and the kids look great for the future. Hopefully good enough to pillage a whole 2 points out of six from Yeovil next season. Marvellous.

BT - You have 'till Christmas 2006. devil.gif

i left early when we was in luton loads did.look how much it cost to get there and the ticket.but no point wasting time is there.i never left early agaisnt the dons but some people might just think stuff it because we aint got much of a chance now do we?even thou we drew

Sorry can someone translate into english!

Only kidding mate, i don't leave early, have once when i had work to go to, but that was the last 5 mins against charlton when we won 2-1.

Got to admit to being fickle and half-hearted as well. Had we managed to beat the 'mighty' Doncaster then it would of really been worth the 300+ mile round trip to Hillsborough, as it is I'll decide on wether to go after the mid-week Brentford result.

Stop these leaving early posts. Every paying fan has the right to leave when they want and for what ever reason. I have to leave on time so i can pick my g/f up from the shops. I'd be in major trouble if i was late. just go down to beat the rush. banghead.gif i wish i was a good fan

Stop these leaving early posts.  Every paying fan has the right to leave when they want and for what ever reason.  I have to leave on time so i can pick my g/f up from the shops.  I'd be in major trouble if i was late.  just go down to beat the rush.  banghead.gif  i wish i was a good fan

Priorities all wrong son rofl2br.gif

Got to admit to being fickle and half-hearted as well. Had we managed to beat the 'mighty' Doncaster then it would of really been worth the 300+ mile round trip to Hillsborough, as it is I'll decide on wether to go after the mid-week Brentford result.

Cromwell...... would have gone anyway laugh.gif

On second thoughts Red Goblin............. you could be right anyway shutup.gif

Archived