IGNORED

Where Are They ?

Robbored

4 wins back to back wins,two achieved away from home,third in the league with the best defensive record and only 4 defeats all season.

Thats it! Wilson out...... :wacko:

Come on you knockers - get real and face the above facts and then tell me how much better Wilson has to do before he gets any appreciation from you lot.Sometimes I think you moan for the sake of moaning.You must be hell to live with.

It's the same after every match: if we win they stay at home but if we lose or draw a game we should have won they'll be out. And after every victory there will be a post saying: "where are you Wilson doubters?". Thankfully its a quiet period for them at the moment.

Where are all the "where are all the Wilson knockers now" types ?  We won today didn't we ?  You usually come out with this rubbish after a win.

You know - the boring ones who can't understand why anyone should have a different opinion from themselves.

Well ? C'mon, let's be hearing it - it's bound to happen.

Edit - Just saw the post from one of 'em. They beat me to it - couldn't wait obviously. They must be so boring to live with.

My views on Wilson have already been aired on this Forum so I won't repeat them again.

Suffice to say that I find it amusing that there are some forum users who continously knock Wilson despite the team being third spot and on a run of wins.I could understand it(and would probably join you)if City were languishing in mid-table but they are not.

I think its unreasonable to slate a manager whose team is third in the league and have won their last 4 games.What do you want - blood???

You must be hell to live with.

Sorry Robbo, but we'll have to go on a few dates before I can make that sort of commitment.

Anyway, that's not important right now. What is paramount is our continual inability to kill off ##*p teams like Notts County.

We are in the position we deserve - no more; and I'll continue supporting Wilson IF and ONLY IF we win promotion this season.

With the squad and investment at his disposal we should be rolling over teams in this p**s poor division.

What I have major doubts about is his ability to motivate our talented team to put in a "performance" over 90 minutes. Not the all too brief flashes we are seeing at the moment.

If we could perform like we're fully committed in EVERY game, then promotion WILL happen.

• Admin

Wilson has had the time for the team to be 'his own', he has an expensive and FA acredited academy and the backing of the board to sign players, even with all of this taken into account, the displays are poor, the effort and commitment of the players can appear questionable and in a generally accepted poor division, still makes hard work of beating relegation threatend opponents.

I'll happily eat a whole humble pie if we go up as champions, I'll eat several slices if we go up as runners-up, but anything less means that the club has made no progress.

Guest Eddie Hitler

Another unconvincing win against bottom of the table opposition and being 7 points above 12th place, even if that makes us third, in the most mediocre 2nd division I can remember does not make Danny some kind of wonder manager.

He's been the steady hand on the tiller we needed but it's time to move on IF we can attract a better manager. Danny's ok but he's done as much as he can.

4 wins back to back wins,two achieved away from home,third in the league with the best defensive record and only 4 defeats all season.

Come on you knockers - get real and face the above facts and then tell me how much better Wilson has to do before he gets any appreciation from you lot.Sometimes I think you moan for the sake of moaning.You must be hell to live with.

I'm finding it very difficult to keep up with you RobertoRed. You seem to change your opinion from week to week.

Back with the happy clappies is it? You should make your mind up and show some consistency.

BTW this post is soo bori... :Sleep12: :Sleep15: :Sleep12:

robbored, it's funny how we as fans are so keen to have a pop at each other for expressing differing views.

We win - Wilson is tops

We tumble - Wilson needs to go

Bottom line is that we are 3rd & won 4 on the bounce - great

But lets not forget that this is a p1$$ poor division & all things being equal we should be looking over our shoulders & be top of this damn league. B)

As you are aware, I have never been a DW 'outer' - but have been worried recently with many of the performances & especially the team selections DW has made.

He has begun to switch onto the right ingrediant & results rather than performances have looked up.

But whether you hate him or love him, DW has got us back up to 3rd & with Wilkshire back we could go on to that promotion spot.

But calling of the DW out brigade is a little strange, as much of the debate involving both sides has been very constructive & worth debate.

If your comments are directed to ORJ then you are 'spot on' as his views get a little personal. :wacko:

Do we have to put up with this cack every time we win? It's also the same every time we lose or something goes against us, we get the usual Wilson out chants.

For gods sake enough already!! I also find it amazing that certain individuals can continue to moan about players. Let's see who have we had so far this season, Carey, Butler, Philips, Burnell, Doherty, Roberts, Wilkshire, A Brown, and most noteably Peacock. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions, but sometimes these individuals can't do anything right!!

I'm not a huge Wilson fan, in fact there are times when I feel that he is being a complete pillock (family orientated audience...) and I do wonder why he was given a three year contract, but he has. Nothing me, you or anybody else apart from the board can do about it.

At the end of the day we all support the same club, and want the same thing - promotion and to be the best that we can be. Yes sometimes Mr Wilson's strange and mysterious tactics/selections, can seem to hinder this, but he's the one in charge at the end of the day.

So in answer to your question "Where are all the Wilson doubters?" - who really cares.

My comments are not aimed at Orj in particular,or anyone else for that matter.They are aimed at the persistant few who it seems cannot be impressed by anything that Wilson does.All they do is spout on about "is a cr@p league" and "Wilson should be doing this and then that" Moaning for moanings sake, and then having a pop at those of us who question the validity of their complaints.

Just look at the league table - it doesn't lie.

My comments are not aimed at Orj in particular,or anyone else for that matter.They are aimed at the persistant few who it seems cannot be impressed by anything that Wilson does.All they do is spout on about "is a cr@p league" and "Wilson should be doing this and then that" Moaning for moanings sake, and then having a pop at those of us who question the validity of their complaints.

Just look at the league table - it doesn't lie.

Yep the table dosn't lie.

Plymouth top & QPR 2nd :D

But seriously, I understand the frustration.

Some of the anti-DW comment about his attendance at matches & where he lives, is totally laughable & shows some people up for their arrogance.

But I know you have questioned many aspects of DW's tactics & team selections. And in many cases the performances.

And much of the comment on here about DW's team selections & tactics have reaaly deserved the productive discussions from this forum.

So much so that since DW has changed things in line with the views on here, then things have looked up.

So it's a little ripe, pocketing all DW critics the same as such comments have got us where we are now.

You as much as anybody, know that some early performances were dire & this is a cr@p division & we are half way through & DW has sat up & realised that certain players should be in their correct position & that we need a SM replacement.

So we are in contention & still not flying high.

Lets be gratefull we are in 3rd place & I believe if we do get it right from here on in we will catch both QPR & Plymouth.

WITH DW. :wacko:

If your comments are directed to ORJ then you are 'spot on' as his views get a little personal. :wacko:
Expect the OED to be in contact soon as this is a far more concise definition of the word irony than the one they currently use and they may ask if they can borrow it.

Guest dez_gimred

basically boys and girls....

Wilson makes mistakes....as we do

we are 3rd woooo

heading for our 5th consecutive win....

moaning about us not finishing off cr@p teams in a cr@p division is a tad stupid as we actually won today and we arent exactly a premiership team.....

...yet! B)

The thing is, our start to the season was absolutely carp. At that point a lot of us said, me included, there needs 2 b changes quickly or danny should go.

Then weve gone through a brief period of success and people who were critisizin have started to quieten up because if the results are there, who cares about the performance?

ne1 noticed we never sing danny give us a wave at gate nemore?

He's been the steady hand on the tiller we needed but it's time to move on IF we can attract a better manager.  Danny's ok but he's done as much as he can.
I'm not sure if danny has got it right yet this season or not, hopefully he will prove all the pessimists wrong come the end of the season and we will be promoted as champions,but i can not see how posts like this one can help anybody.

I would like to know what yard stick you measure a better manager by, i cannot believe if we had sir alex down here that we would be that much better off with the players at his disposal.

What qualifications do you have to say that danny has gone as far as he can go, i seem to remember that he once took a club all the way to the premiership,which i believe is a lot farther than we are at the moment.

Surely the time to air views like these are at the end of the season if we have not gained promotion,we are after all third only ten points behind with a game in hand.

I bet when man u were i think about the same number of points behind arsenal last season sir alex was not throwing in the towel with half a season left.

I'm not sure if danny has got it right yet this season or not, hopefully he will prove all the pessimists wrong come the end of the season and we will be promoted as champions,but i can not see how posts like this one can help anybody.

I would like to know what yard stick you measure a better manager by, i cannot believe if we had sir alex down here that we would be that much better off with the players at his disposal.

What qualifications do you have to say that danny has gone as far as he can go, i seem to remember that he once took a club all the way to the premiership,which i believe is a lot farther than we are at the moment.

Surely the time to air views like these are at the end of the season if we have not gained promotion,we are after all third only ten points behind with a game in hand.

I bet when man u were i think about the same number of points behind arsenal last season sir alex was not throwing in the towel with half a season left.

with the players and resources at his disposal we should be steamrolering this league. We have a bis squad which is full of division 2 standard and above players. How many other teams have that ? QPR outside their starting 11 they pretty much have nothing. Hollowhead lost 3 players for 1 game and they got done over, they came back from flu and they won. We have a squad of 30 that we could pick from and most are capable at this level. He has spend a fair amount of money, more than any other div 2 side i think.

With all this we have ben at best average and we are still 3rd, that in it's self shows how #### this division is. had we done this last season we would be languishing in the lower reaches of the table.

But we are third, and we have won 4 on the trot so, lets just hope Mr Willson can keep this up and can push us on to promotion and get us established in the first.

Guest gibmonkey

Anyway, that's not important right now. What is paramount is our continual inability to kill off ##*p teams like Notts County.

correct me if I'm wrong but we did kill them off!!

2 - 1 u spacker!!

or should we have been 5 - 0 up at half time!! Get real!!

Yeah right 91st minute winner, really killing a side off. A #### side at that!

Killing a team off is taking a 3-0 lead early in the second half of a game for example.

Don't get me wrong another great 3 POINTS...nothing more. The late goal may have papered over the cracks? time will tell.

Nothin` changes! If city were on top with a ten

point lead they would still be moanin`!

Four wins on the bounce, third in the league with

only four defeats ole season, yet they be still

runnin down Wilson, Peacock, Miller, Butler an only

the other day someone on yer was sayin` what a

#### signin` Goodfellow was!

They have been through the lot, Bell, Phillips, Hill,

Coles, Burnell they have crushed! An they call them-

selfs Fans!!! Everyone is intitled to an opinion, that`s

what makes a forum! But we would never slag off

our team! We be third in the table for God`s Sake!

Were Back off the moanin` an back on the CIDER! :wacko:

IMAG0009.JPG

• Admin
Nothin` changes! If city were on top with a ten

point lead they would still be moanin`!

Undoubtedly there are some 'moaners' who offer nothing constructive, but being able to highlight concerns and identify potential problems should lead to discussion where ever the team is in the league. Unless you are convinced that every performance is perfect, there will be highs and lows to debate, whether that be in the pub after the game or here on the forum; which would be a boring place to visit it, were it full of black-slapping, contented comment.

Why be satisfied with third place? I'd rather be top.

Some of the displays this season have been poor, ineffectual and in one or two instances awful, leading to the concerns posted on here. The four wins on the bounce bring me as much satisfaction as they do to the rest of the City faithful, but within those victories there have been parts of the game (like set pieces, which have been a concern for several seasons) which if they could be improved would see much more convincing wins against opposition that is threatend with relegation.

Lets not stifle debate, but lets not have the pointless 'slagging off' of indivduals.

Guest Bootylicious

Do you have to post something like this everytime City win, Robbored?

At the end of the day, we are all entitled to our opinion. Many (including i) believe that the current City squad,especially with 3 new faces on board this season, ARE good enough to go up automatically.

The fact is, DW HAS made mistakes this season and without those mistakes, we could be walking this league. I think that is why many City fans are/were frustrated.

But, the season is not over by any means. All is to play for.

Lets hope DW gets it right.

Archived