IGNORED

Would Anyone Agree...

Red Cloud

that before we sign anymore players we need to get some proven management experience in?

Yes, we looked pretty good yesterday but for the majority of this season we've been a bit of a rabble!

We need organisation & until we have that getting more players in will only make it worse!

P.S if only we were be a threat from set pieces!

that before we sign anymore players we need to get some proven management experience in?

Yes, we looked pretty good yesterday but for the majority of this season we've been a bit of a rabble!

We need organisation & until we have that getting more players in will only make it worse!

P.S if only we were be a threat from set pieces!

So what would you prefer a no2 or a director of football??

So what would you prefer a no2 or a director of football??

Do you know what, I have had days where I have kicked Tinman and have been frustrated as heck. But I tell you, in his first managerial year we are still in contention of the play-off's, he is learning and getting stronger plus the crop of youngsters that he has brought along for the future is fantastic and shows the Academy is working. Sorry but i think I owe an apology to Tinman

Its too late to bring in a director of football now as they would have too much clout in the team selection etc which Tinnion would not allow. I can't see Millen being released so maybe give the guys some more time. Like cinker has stated things are starting to improve so maybe give it till Christmas and see where things stand then.

No, I don't agree.

Players win matches not "directers of football".A commanding and experienced center back and dominant midfielder would make all the difference to City.Its been said before that have lacked natural leaders on the pitch since the retirement of Shaun Taylor.

Its what the sports psychlogists call "cultural architects" and City don't have any!

No, I don't agree.

Players win matches not "directers of football".A commanding and experienced center back and dominant midfielder would make all the difference to City.Its been said before that have lacked natural leaders on the pitch since the retirement of Shaun Taylor.

Its what the sports psychlogists call "cultural architects" and City don't have any!

I don't want one just was what Lansdown was stating a few months back. Think he will change his mind now though.

Do you know what, I have had days where I have kicked Tinman and have been frustrated as heck. But I tell you, in his first managerial year we are still in contention of the play-off's, he is learning and getting stronger plus the crop of youngsters that he has brought along for the future is fantastic and shows the Academy is working. Sorry but i think I owe an apology to Tinman

Fair play to you mate, i just wish some others would admit there are some positives, quite alot i think.

Earliar on in the season, when we were still in with a genuine/'solid' shout of the play-offs, i felt Tinnion should have been relieved of his duties in a attempt to make something from the season.

However i now feel that he should be given till Christmas at which point we can gauge if he has produced an improovement.

I wouldnt bring in anyone to help him unless he specifically requests it. This is his team now not DW's, and it is his team that will see if he succeeds or fails as manager of BCFC.

EDIT: To answer you're question, no i do not agree.

I'm not really sure where they'd fit it. It was a sort of open ended question based on what I see as the lack of mangerial experience. I still beleive the biggest mistake this season is not in appointing BT but BT & KM together - but that's my opinion!

To be where we are after his 1st season, regardless of the performances on the pitch, is still quite an achievement.

We have some very good players but lack the knowledge to glue them together - but then as previously stated, that's my opinion.

So do people think we're well organised or not?

Guest The Traveller

get a new coach and fund it by getting rid of taylor and walsh.can someone tell me what these two do

get a new coach and fund it by getting rid of taylor and walsh.can someone tell me what these two do

As Development Coach, Shaun Taylor can surely take some credit for the emergence of such a strong batch of young players this season?

As SL clearly (and rightly) won't insist on bringing in an experienced coach, I'd be surprised if Tinman would willingly do so himself. The experienced coach / director of football should have been brought in at the same time as Tinman's appointment - to do so now is rather after the horse has bolted. Tinman is through his pupillage now so the need for an experienced adviser is no longer there. Besides, why would he risk undermining the already tentative confidence that we, and allegedly some players, have in him by bringing in someone else? It could be seen as a sign of weakness.

It would be interesting to know who has the highest coaching qualifications out of Tinnion, Millen, Taylor and Walsh. Wasn't Walsh part of the Academy set up at one time ? If so, he needs credit. dunno.gif

Guest MaloneFM

The highest coaching qualification is held by Millen. He got top marks at Lillishall. Tinman is there as the experienced head and is advised tactically by Millen.

Shaun Taylor is there as both. The tactics and to kick the kids asses when they need it.

I think for a bloke that has got only three of the players that started Sargeant Wilsons finest 90 minutes in the Milstad left, he has done a very good job in his 1st season.

A similar job to Wardy in his first. And we all know what he did in his second season don't we?

Archived