IGNORED

Young Fans

Alex

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Kids, being young and impressionable are going to want the colours of the team they watch on tv week in and week out.

Furthermore, all the sports shops across the nation, including those in Bristol, only sell the shirts of TOP clubs.

Regardless of how much you love bcfc, the fact remains that kids want to be seen in the colours of their favourite prem league club. FACT.

Get over it.

get over it? fair enough they wan2 wear those kits but to wear them down the gate is just pointless. At the end of the day its a matter of opinion but and what you said is, yes probably a fact of life. But the debate is that it shouldn't be.

city.gif oh and i like chelsea a bit but they didn't have a smilie showin a chelsea banner! biggrin.gif

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Kids, being young and impressionable are going to want the colours of the team they watch on tv week in and week out.

Furthermore, all the sports shops across the nation, including those in Bristol, only sell the shirts of TOP clubs.

Regardless of how much you love bcfc, the fact remains that kids want to be seen in the colours of their favourite prem league club. FACT.

Get over it.

Well, i impressed on my son the importance of supporting City and wearing a City shirt from a very early age, there's no way he'd ever have been bought any other. He's proud of it and although he watches the Premiership every week he doesn't "support" any of them or want one of their shirts.

I look at the photos in an entirely different way - isn't it great to see so many kids wearing a City shirt, showing their support so visibly in the ground and around town and NOT being seduced by the "glamourous" money grabbing Premiership teams.

As for the other ones, blame the parents, not the kids - they simply haven't been brought up properly. wink.gif

Archived