IGNORED

Young Fans

Alex

I was upset to see with one of the pics, a young boy is donning on a Chelsea shirt disapointed2se.gif yea, he may have a City hat on.. but grrr makes I cross, his mate had an England Shirt on, which is fair enough! Not the Chelsea shirt though!

One Team, One Bristol City

I was upset to see with one of the pics, a young boy is donning on a Chelsea shirt  disapointed2se.gif yea, he may have a City hat on.. but grrr makes I cross, his mate had an England Shirt on, which is fair enough! Not the Chelsea shirt though!

Maybe his Mummy had put his City shirt in the wash.. laugh.gif

Thats kids though. Was talking about this last night sky have ruined the great game of football. They are only interested in the premiership keep feeding them with live coverage whilst us coca cola league teams struggle to make ends meet its not fair mad.gif

This is why kids are wearing Man Utd Chelsea Arsenal and Liverpool shirts.

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I don't see why pictures of fans nearly always involve kids.

Recognition should be made to the true fans like Robbored and Spongebob.

Put their picture on the website I say!

your right about kids and their shirts. I'm happy for them to wear eng shirts thats all good. But for heavens sake your going to a football match and you wear a top that isnt even from the club your watching. It is a disgrace and fro sure my dad would have gave me a clip round the ear if i had pulled that kind of stunt in my youth. I think they see it as more of a fashion, which is sad. Especially the point made before about some1 having savage on the back of their shirt??? dunno.gif AS well as that the blackburn shirt is about as close to a rovers shirt you can get!!!!

city.gif

Guest WillsbridgeRed
I'm 28 and i wore my England shirt to the wrexham game,any problems with that whistling.gif  englandsmile4wf.gif  city.gif

Yes! You facist, racist oppressor ph34r.gif

I was upset to see with one of the pics, a young boy is donning on a Chelsea shirt  disapointed2se.gif yea, he may have a City hat on.. but grrr makes I cross, his mate had an England Shirt on, which is fair enough! Not the Chelsea shirt though!

One Team, One Bristol City

There is a kid with a Arse-hol shirt on too. I noticed it on the city site earlier. You can only see his sleeves but its definately a Arse-hol shirt! ranting.gif

These kids' parents should not allow it! ph34r.gif

city photos <-- Its the fourth pic down.

guess that what rovers fans did against Swansea last week just to cause trouble city.gif

I was going to mention that, carrying there St Georges flags, wearing hats and such shooving it in the faces of the Welsh.. then againit was st Georges day wasnt it? or the day after who cares.. just wear a city shirt, fair enough if we had that shirt Dick designed.. but not now.. o dear i mgoing on about 5h1t

I was going to mention that, carrying there St Georges flags, wearing hats and such shooving it in the faces of the Welsh.. then againit was st Georges day wasnt it? or the day after who cares.. just wear a city shirt, fair enough if we had that shirt Dick designed.. but not now.. o dear i mgoing on about 5h1t

Too much glider mate oh well it is bank holiday. Watch out the doc will be checking for spelling errors biggrin.gif

I don't see why pictures of fans nearly always involve kids.

Recognition should be made to the true fans like Robbored and Spongebob.

Put their picture on the website I say!

I wouldnt want to scare you all!!!!!! Thanks though nice to see someone stick up for me.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Kids, being young and impressionable are going to want the colours of the team they watch on tv week in and week out.

Furthermore, all the sports shops across the nation, including those in Bristol, only sell the shirts of TOP clubs.

Regardless of how much you love bcfc, the fact remains that kids want to be seen in the colours of their favourite prem league club. FACT.

Get over it.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Kids, being young and impressionable are going to want the colours of the team they watch on tv week in and week out.

Furthermore, all the sports shops across the nation, including those in Bristol, only sell the shirts of TOP clubs.

Regardless of how much you love bcfc, the fact remains that kids want to be seen in the colours of their favourite prem league club. FACT.

Get over it.

Fair enough but do they really have to wear them at the Gate ?? I saw a kid there a couple of weeks ago in an arse shirt ###### ? And why do photos of the crowd always show kids - if a martian looked at our website he'd conclude that footbll is a sport mainly watched by by 12 year olds ! I know a lot of us aren't exactly er photogenic but it's hardly representative of our core support ?

It really is a disgrace - the Premiership is rubbish and not even English anymore!

I mean I'm only 15 so am still a kid, but seeing other kids in Premiership club shirts makes me and my mates feel like old men as we discuss how stupid they are... I even see kids older than us with Man U and Arsenal etc shirts on. I used to be a huge fan of Liverpool but, especially since they have become the 'New Spain', have seen the light and now devote all my time to City (a TRUE team), rather than the 50-50 split it used to be (and even then I wouldn't have even considered wearing a Liverpool shirt to the Gate).

This Tuesday, my eyes will only be on the Brentford result.

Archived