IGNORED

In All The Excitement

Port Said Red

So they don't count then? All LDV goals against weak opposition should be wiped from the record books!

Are you saying our 2 goals in Cardiff last season aren't valid? Have a word mate.

A goal is a goal irrespective of competition or opposition. You can only beat the teams put in front of you. 4 in 7 is a good return in my book.

Remind me how many our early season underacheivers scored against the mighty Wycombe? So if Peacock had scored a hattrick (to get a point, embarrasing in itself) the goals would have been less valuable because we were playing bottom of the table?

Guest gibmonkey

robins is too old!!! etc etc

the goals he's scored at sheff wednesday meannothing to us. Were 3rd place clining on for a chance of automatic!! I'll settle for the playoffs though!! Where are sheff wednesday? closer to relegation than the playoffs!!! Let him rip.

Lets support the players who wear the red shirt!!

For those who like to look down on neighbouring teams, Robin's goal for Weds meant that Swindon drew instead of winning and therefore dropped out of the top 6. So if you are one of those who like to laugh at Swindon etc, well done Robins!

Archived