IGNORED

3rd In The Table Is Bad

Franklin CITY

What really gets my goat is that continual improvement and finishing 3rd two years running equals failure under Wilson and to use Tinnions words (tonight's evening post)' ripping the team apart and finishing 8th or 9th equals success under Tinnion.

More of the same next year.

I am still looking forward to our Chairmans end of season statement.

Sometimes you have to take a step backwards to go further forwards.

The absolute best that Wilson achieved with his team was 3rd place, that was it.

Now in terms of tactics and motivation, Danny Wilson is not a bad manager. So something must have been wrong with his team. Tinnion has identified what he thinks was wrong with it and acted to remove it. Maybe in some places he's acted a little too zealously, but he's done what he thinks is best and for the most part I agree with it.

What really gets my goat is that continual improvement and finishing 3rd two years running equals failure under Wilson and to use Tinnions words (tonight's evening post)' ripping the team apart and finishing 8th or 9th equals success under Tinnion.

More of the same next year.

I am still looking forward to our Chairmans end of season statement.

I get the impression that you haven't appreciated the wider picture.Maybe you should read some of tonight's threads and maybe then you'd see things from more than one dimension.

englandsmile4wf.gifcity.gif COME ON LADS SO WE HAD A BAD SEASON AS LEAST UNLIKE THE GAS WE STILL FINISHED IN THE TOP HALF OF THE TABLE. IT WAS THE TIN MANS FIRST SEASON AS MANAGER AND AT LEAST WE STAYED IN THE TOP HALF NOW HE'S HAD THAT TASTE OF WHAT WE NEED AND HEARD US ALL HAVE OUR SAY SO LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE AND HELP OUR BOYS ALONG NEXT SEASON TO GET INTO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEXT SEASON. LET US BE LIKE TRUE CITY SUPPORTERS AND LIFT OUR HEADS UP HIGH AND SHOUT OUT LOUD (COME ON YOU REDSSSSSS)

englandsmile4wf.gif  city.gif COME ON LADS SO WE HAD A BAD SEASON AS LEAST UNLIKE THE GAS WE STILL FINISHED IN THE TOP HALF OF THE TABLE. IT WAS THE TIN MANS FIRST SEASON AS MANAGER AND AT LEAST WE STAYED IN THE TOP HALF NOW HE'S HAD THAT TASTE OF WHAT WE NEED AND HEARD US ALL HAVE OUR SAY SO LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE AND HELP OUR BOYS ALONG NEXT SEASON TO GET INTO THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NEXT SEASON. LET US BE LIKE TRUE CITY SUPPORTERS AND LIFT OUR HEADS UP HIGH AND SHOUT OUT LOUD (COME ON YOU REDSSSSSS)

Champions League - Now there's ambition for you!!

And it amazes me how some people set their sights so high!

When really success to many is finishing above the gas. razz.gif

thats right a step back wards to go forwards?

If we would of gone up last season, we would have had a team of Butler, Bell, Rougier, Murray and Tinnion all playing for their bus passes...

We have tried the "buy our way" out for too long, its time things changed.

Tinnion has given the chance to the younger players. I'm not saying it will happen next season, but i think that this team, a team that is coming through the youth ranks together will fight for each other, the fans and play for the shirt.

Thats all I ask...

hope you had permission to have the city emblem on your car

it carries a 35000 fine for breaching copyright laws

probably more than the cars worth

The sad part is..if you look at the picture you will see the kid in the background has a ManUre shirt on...shame banghead.gif

Archived