IGNORED

Lee Miller - Deal Uncertain?

downendcity

Reading teletext this morning it casts doubt on the future of John Robertson as Hearts Manager, and reading between the lines it looks like he and their Chairman aren't seeing eye to eye.

This must call into question the deal for Lee Miller as I guess the Manager was all for signing him, wheras the Chairman is hardlly likely to sanction Lee's purchase in case he doesn't fit in with a new Manager's plans.

Would it be bad news for us if the deal was called of for this reason?

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I think it would be good for us.

I'm certain Lee Miller still has a part to play at this fotball club, but I guess we shall have to wait and see.

Guest we8thegas

I don't think it'll be bad for us,he's scoring goals.If we stop the deal then he may resent city for pulling the plug but if Hearts stop the deal then he'll be pi$$ed off with them

The stalling on the deal with Hearts might be just a part of the bartering that accompanies most transfer deals that involve a fee.

Whatever happens I can't see Miller ever playing in a BCFC shirt again especially if Tinnion remains in charge.As TomF says if Hearts don't sign him then another Scottish club will.

Archived