IGNORED

Flop Of Next Season?

Pickle Rick

As Andy g has posted about the stars of next year, how about the flops?

But next year, who do you think will be playing for a place out of favour with the fans. Who will be earning themsleves a transfer away from City. Who will be the Flop of the year???

This years winner is mainly between Murray or Bell.

Who has your vote for this year, it may not even be any of the two stated!

This year I would say Bell. Lost his fitness through injuries, now fat. razz.gif

Doesn't really make use of set-pieces as he did back in the day.

Age just seems to have caught up with him!

Next year I will have to go for........Murray.

A firm city fan himself, but is slacking. If we get promoted he will be shipped out on the cheap.

I think his performances have not been of the same effect since his move to Reading.

Guest we8thegas
As Andy g has posted about the stars of next year, how about the flops?

But next year, who do you think will be playing for a place out of favour with the fans. Who will be earning themsleves a transfer away from City. Who will be the Flop of the year???

This years winner is mainly between Murray or Bell.

Who has your vote for this year, it may not even be any of the two stated!

This year I would say Bell. Lost his fitness through injuries, now fat. razz.gif

Doesn't really make use of set-pieces as he did back in the day.

Age just seems to have caught up with him!

A firm city fan himself, but is slacking. If we get promoted he will be shipped out on the cheap.

I think his performances have not been of the same effect since his move to Reading.

"This years winner is mainly between Murray or Bell." ohmy.gif

forgot about slacker Dinning so soon have we banghead.gif

Murray, Dinning and  daresay that if Smith gets into the side he'll probably get more abuse for being overly aggressive.

Murray will flop again though, unless Cotterill stays fit the whole season....

I thought Anyinsah showed enough on Saturday to be challenging for Murray's place to be honest. Cotterill will end up playing in a central position as he is not a natural winger.

Typical City fans! Now this season is almost over we are now looking for next season's scapegoat and its still 3 monthes away!

Wouldn't it be a nice change to try and support players that have lost form?

Totally agree Robbo.Only on here would such a ridiculous thread be posted.I am surprised the moderator allowed it.

Id go with Murray, nothing personal, just think hes starting to lose it at this level, either that or his confidence is totally shot. Would rather see Anyinsah starting more games, when he came on against Doncaster he got past his marker on his first attempt, don't think Murray beat anyone that game.

Totally agree Robbo.Only on here would such a ridiculous thread be posted.I am surprised the moderator allowed it.

Hang on a minute mike11 and robbored.

This is not a stab at the players!

If you read my post then you would realise that I'm just reflecting the post previously made about who will be the best player next season.

What's wrong with that. banghead.gif I am not negative towards the team, its just that to be honest players will become worse over time - FACT!!

Guest east_dundry_red
Typical City fans! Now this season is almost over we are now looking for next season's scapegoat and its still 3 monthes away!

Wouldn't it be a nice change to try and support players that have lost form?

shut up!

Hang on a minute mike11 and robbored.

This is not a stab at the players!

If you read my post then you would realise that I'm just reflecting the post previously made about who will be the best player next season.

What's wrong with that. banghead.gif  I am not negative towards the team, its just that to be honest players will become worse over time - FACT!!

How DARE you have a bit of a sense of humour and engage in a light hearted post......who do you think you are? Don't you know this forum is only for REAL City fans who only have POSITIVE things to say about anything!!?? How OUTRAGEOUS of you not to tow the party line......don't you DARE buy a season ticket..in fact, don't even show your face at AG.....they don't want you with your BALANCED view suggesting that any of our POOR LITTLE PLAYERS might possibly underperform just a teeny bit and thereby DEMORALISING them even if they are on ACE WAGES for the division and shouldn't give a flying FIG about what we say on this forum..biggrin.gif

As a fellow obviously super negative minded fan who likes a bit of a laugh I'd say next seasons flop just has to be............Marcus Stewart! ohmy.gif

This season it was Dinning by a miles. I HATE DINNING HE SHOULD BE FLOGGED. ranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gifranting.gif

Doherty was a huge flop this season. Its embarassing that he was not fit enough to play 90 mins.

Next season everything will be perfect. We shall not have any flops. We will wipe the floor with the division (provided we don't sell Heffernan to a promotion rival)

This season it was Dinning by a miles. I HATE DINNING HE SHOULD BE FLOGGED. ranting.gif  ranting.gif  ranting.gif  ranting.gif  ranting.gif

Doherty was a huge flop this season. Its embarassing that he was not fit enough to play 90 mins.

Next season everything will be perfect. We shall not have any flops. We will wipe the floor with the division (provided we don't sell Heffernan to a promotion rival)

is that flogged as in whipped or birched ? or just sold ?

CHR city.gif

ps, on his performances SINCE he signed permanently for BCFC it should be the former

Guest Vodared

All had such a nightmare this season, they can all sleep well this summer.

No one to be a flop, hopefully all will be fighting for a first team place chant6ez.gif

Archived