IGNORED

Lets Get Behind Tinnion

jimmer007

Everyone including me has had doubts over the course of the season, whether or not tinnion is the right man for the job.

I think he is. Why? Here are my reasons:

- the emergence of the younger players - brown, cotteril, anyinsah, lita, skuse

- the willingness for all theses younger players to fight for the ball

- tinnions willingless to not be messed about ie coles and doherty. I think you can agree since tinmans talking to their form has improved considerably

- tinnion still has not got the squad he wants, we need another central defender, a left winger and a central midfielder capable of unlocking stubborn defences ie i n tinnions mould

If tinnion can sign the players in the posisitions above we have the best chance we have had in a while.

You may not think tinnion is the right man for the job, but please give him untill xmas and then decide if he is the right man for the job.

It will be unfair to judge him beforehand.

city.gif

City Till I Die

Sound reasons for trying to support Tinnion which I 100% agree with but some aren't even prepared to give him a chance in new season and with his own squad of players.

If by 15 games or maybe xmas things are looking pear shaped then he should go.Who knows? he might even walk away.

And by then another season has died in front of our eyes. How many more years of this farce are we supposed to put up with?

how much more whinging are you going to force us to put up with?!

Guest W S G

LOOK I'M REALLY REALLY SORRY BUT YOU ARE MILES AWAY. THE MANAGER PUT COLES AND THE DOC ON THE TRANSFER LIST WHICH WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO AS THE PAIR OF THEM WERE (AND STILL ARE!!)HAVING OUT OF HIM,THE CLUB AND WORST OF ALL US FANS,BUT 2 WEEKS LATER THEY ARE BACK IN THE TEAM AND PLAYING WELL AND THEN ITS BACK TO NORMAL.

WE HAVE NO TEAM SPIRIT BUT BY FAR THE BEST SQUAD IN THIS LEAGUE SO I KEEP READING ON THIS SITE SO PLEASE WHERE DO YOU THINK THE BLAME LIES?

WHEN IN PREVOIUS YEARS IT HAS COME ON TOP FOR THIS FOOTBALL CLUB THE GREAT YOUTH SET UP OR THE REBUILDING OF THE GROUND HAS BEEN WHEELED OUT TO APEASE THE FANS,I LIKE MANY OLDER AND PROBABLY MORE CYNICAL FANS NOW CAN SEE THROUGH MR SEXTONS SPIN.

THE BOTTOM LINE ON THE Tinnion WILL LAY WITH SEASON TICKET SALES WHEN THE FANS VOTE WITH THERE WALLETS THAT WILL GIVE THE CHAIRMAN THE WAKE UP CALL HE REALLY NEEDS.

Guest we8thegas
Feel free to post your foolproof plan which will see us promoted as clear Champions next season.

i'll bet his 'foolproof plan' would involve getting rid of tins and putting us back to square one right at the start of the next season banghead.gif

My honest opinion is tinnion has done well for his first ever season as a manager. ok we may not have won promotion or even got into the play-offs but we did have a poor start to the season which you could blame tinnion for but some people are just judging him like hes been a manager for a few years and that he is a good manager who has got other clubs promoted. hes not a good manager whos been managing for a few years, hes a manager who started the season as a player-manager and one who has never managed a team before. He admitted that it was hard to be a player-manager and maybe thats why we havent done the best but i say everyone should give him another season at the least to see what happens. Hes said he knows what players he wants and hes trying to get them as soon as possible so they can get used to being in bristol and start training with city straight away in pre-season training etc. I say if we fail to get into the play-offs next season then everyone can start to say that it was the wrong choice to put tinnion as manager. Anyway who knows if Danny Wilson was still manager we might have done worse or we might have finished third yet again gone to cardiff and lost yet again. Please give tinnion another season at the very least.

city.gif

And by then another season has died in front of our eyes.

How do you know that? have you got a crystal ball?

None of know for certain how City will do next season.It could go either way but I am at least prepared to wait and see rather than make wild guesses based on angry speculation.

How do you know that? have you got a crystal ball?

None of know for certain how City will do next season.It could go either way but I am at least prepared to wait and see rather than make wild guesses based on angry speculation.

Then Mr Robbored, let us hope the Tinnion learns some tactical nous, rather than hoofball.......when we pass the bloody thing its really quite good, but then its hoofball again...profoundly depressing, knowing there are capable young uns in the squad too.....and he stops carrying mates in the team too...I might share a tad of optimism.

Archived