IGNORED

Lee Miller

wurzel920

Guest JamboScott!
Does anybody know what happened to Lee Miller yesterday as he was substituted at half time nothing on their website. I also stay in glasgow and their is nothing in any of the papers up here

Concussion.

Guest i&jmh

city.gif Whilst we are on the subject of Lee Miller.

What chance of him staying at Hearts if the manager

Robertson is sent packing this morning.

I think he will be back at the gate by mid June.

city.gif Whilst we are on the subject of Lee Miller.

What chance of him staying at Hearts if the manager

Robertson is sent packing this morning.

I think he will be back at the gate by mid June.

The chance to sell Miller at a better than expected price was refused in April. Swansea's offer for Goodfellow was refused, we are stuck with both of them, 2 players not wanted by Tinnion. Sometimes some money is better than no money and a continuous wage bill.

Lee was knocked out early on in Saturdays game. The last thing he remembered was going up to head a ball with Andrews - winning it - then nothing. He managed to walk off the pitch for treatment but doesnt remember much after that. He even had to ask one of the boys the score during the game.

He did not return after half time, and even at the end of the game was still a bit fuzzy.

By Sunday he was much improved, but shaken. He is gutted to have only played one half of his 1st game at Ibrox, and even then can't remember any of it.

Just had a text message from his saying he is "Sound".

Joy

Tinnion sayes that he want a tall striker to add competion for brooker why is he looking else where when we have a perfectly good one on our books at the moment in Lee Miller. He has proved he can do it at a higher level. but for some reason he is not good enough to get in the city team but there are several clubs from higher divisions than us enquiring about him. why do we sell a quality striker then bringa sub standard replacement. dunno.gif

Unfortunately Miller didn't have the best of times at City mainly because he was played alongside Peacock for too many games and they were too alike to be compatable as a striking pair.Its no co-incidence that Millers best games for City were when Peacock was injured.

Miller is/was too lightwieght to play as a target man.He couldn't hold his own against big stoppers who just "lent" him off the ball.He needed more upper body strength.

No doubt about Millers quality though'.He was highly rated before he moved south and is highly rated once again.The move to City under Wilson didn't do him any favours but he's shown us what we missed by putting in top performances at Hearts.

If he does return to City Tinnion would have to play him instead of Brooker or Lita and I can't see that happening.

Best for all concerned if he moves on.

I for one hope that he does return to the city why do we have to try and sign a sub standard bosman signing when we already have perfect quality on our books i think tinnion is biting of his nose to spite his face over this one i think someone should buy him a ticket for hearts remaining games so he can see what we are missing.

Archived