IGNORED

We Lost To The Gas 2 - 1!

Dollymarie

Guest alex1089

Yeah a 2-1 loss to the Gas but it dosent matter about the result it matters about the money raised. I good second half from city, we cancelled out a first rovers goal but conceded in the very last minute to lose 2-1.

Guest we8thegas
Oh dear there will be alot of gloating from gasheads on here tonight then! mad.gif

gloating from a team so near to the conference doh.gif

As much as the score hurt, especially after getting back to 1-1 in injury time (or so it seemed)

The bottom line is, its reckoned we have gone over SIX THOUSAND pounds mark with money rasied from the event this year.

That, my friends, is bloody fantastic and I thank everyone of you who turned up or sponosored a player.

well done thats great! If it had been at AG I would have gone

Dollymarie

Well I enjoyed it. We City fans were a bit outnumbered by the Gas. It it was ****** cold in that stand of theirs! I thought it was going to be extra time! ohmy.gif Congratulations on raising so much money. action-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gifaction-smiley-033.gif

How is the player who got injured, he looked in a bad way? I missed our goal as I was watching him being stretchered away! sad.gif One heck of a tackle mind.

As much as the score hurt, especially after getting back to 1-1 in injury time (or so it seemed)

The bottom line is, its reckoned we have gone over SIX THOUSAND pounds mark with money rasied from the event this year.

That, my friends, is bloody fantastic and I thank everyone of you who turned up or sponosored a player.

that is great well done...

it was a good game and both sides played well but that miss by

neo was shocking rofl2br.gif

What a cr@p season you had! and after losing to the gas last time as well.Sack the rookie manager and the board and everyone involved...rant over! razz.gif

Well done for cash raised and all the effort that goes into organising these events.

Chris (Norton Red) went off to Casualty to have a x-ray. We think he's okay and its just a very bad turn. But no break.

Corretct Mr tom. Got to let a bit more swelling go down to be sure, but it all looks ok. Still in alot of pain and getting around (slowly) on crutches. Thanks for all the concern and was real good of some of you guys to text and see how I was. Special thanks to Percy who sorted all my stuff out.

So was scotty right, was it off side? (he does look funny, as does SL in a tracksuit!)

Just reading the report on the main site.

Dollymarie

Yes it was offside, and Scott was really funny! Not sure if he should consider taking up being a Lino though, his concentration isn't that good. He spent too much time chatting to everyone around him and having a laugh, some of his decisions were very slow! biggrin.gif

Corretct Mr tom. Got to let a bit more swelling go down to be sure, but it all looks ok. Still in alot of pain and getting around (slowly) on crutches. Thanks for all the concern and was real good of some of you guys to text and see how I was. Special thanks to Percy who sorted all my stuff out.

Chris, hope you are right and there is no break. Hell of a challenge though!

I know all the lads from the Rovers side will want to pass on their best wishes and some may do so themselves individually.

Take care of the injury, hope it heals quickly.

Ian

Yeah a 2-1 loss to the Gas but it dosent matter about the result it matters about the money raised. I good second half from city, we cancelled out a first rovers goal but conceded in the very last minute to lose 2-1.

Yes it does matter.

Guest alex1089

I was saying it matters more about the money raised than the result, Maybe it did matter but I was just saying that the money raised is the important issue of the game.

Well done to all who took part, and I'm sorry I couldn't be there. But a  donation awaits the forum team member who can give me the most entertaining reason why I should sponsor them.

Actually i'm going to say you should sponsor Norton.

Not only did he last about 1 minute of playing time before being injured and taken off on a stretcher after a 'heroic' challenge, he also managed to trip over on the Mem sand-pit before the game, tumbling wildly and covering his suit in dirt.

Archived