IGNORED

Next Season

blackthorn slice

forest,rotherham and gills who came down,yeovil up,bournmouth and the two losers of the p/offs.could be a tricky season for us,any thoughts? dunno.gif

Forest will do a Wednesday and take all of next season to adjust before coming good the season after.

Rotherham are in melt down - not a threat, Gills, not sure, could go either way. Yeovil are a worry, the number of teams who come up and go straight up in season 1 is disturbing, Brighton is best recent example but I think Baadiff did it recently, as did someone else, why can't Yeovil (you wouldn't bet against it would you?)

Guest BeNeRz

We got Steve stevie brooker steve stevie brooker biggrin.gif

Na i think that the team we have at the moment is a good team, did well yesterday thought they all played well, so we got the basic good team, a few additions into the team mayb stewart comes in and gives expirence and goals and we will do well. Y bournmouth?> we finished above them, the only threats i think are forest and 2 play-off losers, yeovil will be there whereabouts aswell.

Guest we8thegas

GK...........Phillips

LB...........Scott Golbourne

CB...........Matt Heywood

CB...........Danny Coles

RB...........Scarey Carey

LM...........Grant Smith

CM...........Luke Wilkshire(or Brooker behind front 2)

CM...........Cole Skuse/Scott Brown/Tommy D(if he's still here)

RM...........Joe Anyinsah

CF...........Marcus Stewart

CF...........Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Heffernan,Cotterill biggrin.gif

Should p1$$ it

Guest BeNeRz
GK...........Phillips

LB...........Scott Golbourne

CB...........Matt Heywood

CB...........Danny Coles

RB...........Scarey Carey

LM...........Grant Smith

CM...........Luke Wilkshire(or Brooker behind front 2)

CM...........Cole Skuse/Scott Brown/Tommy D(if he's still here)

RM...........Joe Anyinsah

CF...........Marcus Stewart

CF...........Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroy Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Heffernan,Cotterill biggrin.gif

Should p1$$ it

I hope Your rite biggrin.gif i think heffer will go if stewart comes though

Yeovil lose too many games and I would expect a mid-table finish for them.Alot depends on who they get in over the summer but with thier currant squad they let in too many goals.

My tip for next season in Walsall.They finished well this time and will get better in my view.

I also fancy B'mouth again.Good footballing side.They need to strengthen thier squad depth and its a quesstion of whether they can do that.

City? Again much depends on the signings over the summer but whoever comes in the pressure will be on "big time".

If Brentford don't make it up they'll fade.They won't be able to hang on some of thier better players and will be mid table.

Guest grahamytfc

ranting.gif

forest,rotherham and gills who came down,yeovil up,bournmouth and the two losers of the p/offs.could be a tricky season for us,any thoughts? dunno.gif

Yeh, were coming to get you (Amarillo)(is this the way to Division 1 never thought this day would come, dreaming dreams of Division 1, and Bristol City wait for me) Ha bloody Ha!!!!!!!! Bring on the champions (Ytfc) Now sing along you Robins to the tune of Two little boys. In my heart I am always Yeovil I belong to the Yeovil Town, day or night Green and White we are Yeovil Town OOH ARGH!!!

Guest BeNeRz

Yeovil let in too many goals but tehy won there league, they are scoring twice as more,

Btw : Exculding Barnet, Yeovil have scored the most goals in english league

Yeovil lose too many games and I would expect a mid-table finish for them.Alot depends on who they get in over the summer but with thier currant squad they let in too many goals.

My tip for next season in Walsall.They finished well this time and will get better in my view.

I also fancy B'mouth again.Good footballing side.They need to strengthen thier squad depth and its a quesstion of whether they can do that.

City?  Again much depends on the signings over the summer but whoever comes in the pressure will be on "big time".

If Brentford don't make it up they'll fade.They won't be able to hang on some of thier better players and will be mid table.

I'll take Huddersfield & Blackpool to push on from this season.

As for us - good youngsters & hopefully some good free transfers.

Key will be how they will be managed & whether BT has learn't BIG TIME from this poo season.

I am looking forward to seeing if SL brings in a new coach - that potentially could take over if things go t1t$ up.

Guest BeNeRz

Yea i agree with huddz pushin on from this season, they did alot better than people expected them to do and were a really quiet team but sneaked up the league, not to keen on blackpool though, don't think they have got it quite yet hendry needs to keep at it mayb ina few years

Guest we8thegas

I think Danny coles is going to have to work harder at timing his tackles in the box big time,jevons gets loads of penalties(diving mostly),but he's gotta make sure the ref knows he got the ball or gang up on jevons when he got the ball dunno.gif

It'll be much, much tougher than this season.

This year for the first time in absolutely ages none of the previously relegated sides were in contention at the top, in fact MK Dons and ****il late on) Walsall were in danger of going the other way.

Next year Bradford will be in better financial shape, Bournemouth are a very good side, as are Huddersfield.

Forget this nonsense about Forest taking time to adjust, Megson has taken a side to the Premiership in two of the last three seasons, they get 28,000 gates and will storm it.

If Wednesday don't win the playoffs, Sturrock will then have had more time and money and they will be right up there too.

Gillingham always play the sort of relentless, physical stuff that works at this level, not forgetting Tranmere should they not go up, whilst Rotherham are a bit of an unknown package.

We do have some very good youngsters and Tinnion will have to find some excellent Bosmans to add to them in what I expect to be the best standard league in several years.

There are 4 teams next season that i think will do very well and they are Bradford just think that next season could be theres also Huddersfield at the end of the season has done well and if they keep Abbot i think they can get automatic/play offs atleast.The last one is Barnsley if they can get some of the youngsters like they have this season on loan e.g Chopra and Johnson i think they can become a strong team and contenders.

The last one if Bristol city i think next season aslong as we get a strong centre back maybe nelson and then try and get a left midfielder such as o'conner from bournemouth and Marcus stewert and i think next season could be are season but then yet again we say it every season.

Guest MrT

Next season will be like this season which is a load of poo teams.

Question is can Tinnion turn us from dross(which we currently are[7th is a disgrace]) into a very good side?

Huddersfield, Barnsley, Donny, Bournemouth, City, who ever misses out from Tranmere,Artlepool,Brentford and Wednesday, Yeovil & Swansea will contest promotion next season.....

Too early for Forest, dunno bout Gillingham, Roverham or the others from League 2....

I'd be a lot more confident if Steve Phillips, Leeeeroy, and Luke Wilkshire start the season still with us.

Archived