IGNORED

Miller Bid Accepted

Alex

Guest alex1089

I think he will join Hearts! He joined city over Wigan so i think he will join Hearts as he knows the club having been there.

I was at the Hearts v Celtic game on Sunday - he certainly looked settled in the squad so I'm chuffed for him.

That city connection probably means I'll be at Tynecastle a lot more next season, though the afters outside the ground after the game put the ###ts up me a bit... They're a scary bunch, some of those Hearts fans - never heard so much really nasty abuse at a game, especially towards some of the black celtic players (obviously just one or two morons, not the fans as a whole) Probably, it's the scottish accents that sound a bit intimidating to a lonely englishman in the middle of it all!

We must have got our asking price or close to it although it says undisclosed.  That'll help fund new players.

Good luck to Lee though, he must be happy with the deal.

MM

Not so sure. I think the fact that Steve Lansdown said "It's upto Hearts whether they disclose the fee..." earlier on today leads me to beleive he didn't get quite what he was looking for. If he did, I reckon he would have told everybody about his success chant6ez.gif

Plus the fact Aberdeen managed to get a bid accepted when they have very little money to spend. I'd say 275k (plus 50-100k add-ons).

I was at the Hearts v Celtic game on Sunday - he certainly looked settled in the squad so I'm chuffed for him.

That city connection probably means I'll be at Tynecastle a lot more next season, though the afters outside the ground after the game put the ###ts up me a bit... They're a scary bunch, some of those Hearts fans - never heard so much really nasty abuse at a game, especially towards some of the black celtic players (obviously just one or two morons, not the fans as a whole) Probably, it's the scottish accents that sound a bit intimidating to a lonely englishman in the middle of it all!

Don't let some morons put you off banghead.gif

The running battle afterwards was a rarity - what stand were you in?

The race for Millers signature ain't over yet.Its not a done deal with Hearts.City may have accepted their offer but he hasn't signed yet.

City could recieve a better offer from Aberdeen.Thats why imo City haven't disclosed how much he's going for.

Don't let some morons put you off  banghead.gif

The running battle afterwards was a rarity - what stand were you in?

I was in the main stand, block T.

I actually really enjoyed the game, first proper scottish game I've been to since I moved from Bristol to Glasgow (not counting a couple of Celtic champions league games), so I certainly wasn't scared off...

The race for Millers signature ain't over yet.Its not a done deal with Hearts.City may have accepted their offer but he hasn't signed yet.

City could recieve a better offer from Aberdeen.Thats why imo City haven't disclosed how much he's going for.

No, we've accepted an offer, it's up to Lee to decide who to join.

Just hope we haven't "caved in" on our demand!

Archived