IGNORED

Tins Says No To Mccourt

Bcfc3660

Tins has made it clear that he dosn't want to sign the irishman. Could this mean that Grant Smith maybe taking a trip along the M4?

Now..

None of you are going to believe this BUT.. innocent.gif

As stupid as this sounds, Grant Smith's g/f is my mate's cousion... Yes laugh all you want but i swear to you this is true.

He's not much of a football fan, but he comes up to me in college and goes to me : You support Bristol City don't you?

Obviously i replied quickly.. "Yeah course.."

And he said well.. have you ever heard of Grant Smith? He's going out with my cousion, and apparently he's going to Bristol.

He went on to say that an official bid has been made.. but they are holding out for more money, and are believed to have resigned to losing him.

Now.. Obviously hardly any of you are going to believe this, I am not sure wheter my mate has exgerrated it or anything? But i think we all get the jist of it..

Anyway.. I sent him away to find me more info! devil.gif

Tinnion's statement about McCourt is a very definate "We won't be signing him" and that looks to be the end of the matter.

He'd look a bit silly if McCourt was to sign for City.

It looks as if Grant Smith is now favourite to fill the left midfield vacancy.

Now..

None of you are going to believe this BUT..  innocent.gif

As stupid as this sounds, Grant Smith's g/f is my mate's cousion... Yes laugh all you want but i swear to you this is true.

He's not much of a football fan, but he comes up to me in college and goes to me : You support Bristol City don't you?

Obviously i replied quickly.. "Yeah course.."

And he said well.. have you ever heard of Grant Smith? He's going out with my cousion, and apparently he's going to Bristol.

He went on to say that an official bid has been made.. but they are holding out for more money, and are believed to have resigned to losing him.

Now.. Obviously hardly any of you are going to believe this, I am not sure wheter my mate has exgerrated it or anything? But i think we all get the jist of it..

Anyway.. I sent him away to find me more info!  devil.gif

Swindon can hold out for more money if they want but he's on a free so they might be waiting for a while!

Archived