IGNORED

Ask Steve L Forum

Alex_BCFC

Hi, I am new to this forum but post on others. Have mostly been looking at this forum before and I signed up mainly because I get hacked off with some of the people that post on the 'Ask Steve L' bit. for example...

'you got him yet?

we havent had a real terrace idol since super bob.

take a leaf out of hull citys book i.e Barmby

come on steve sort it out!'

Ok, well firstly Stewart is on holiday so nothing will be sorted out until the end of May. Steve isn't going to tell one individual any news about it- read the website for any news. The 'come on steve sort it out' bit is interesting. How can he sort it out?- he is doing the best for the club as always. I'm going to stop ranting now! But I hate it when people post things like this- totally unaware of how football club are run!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Why not just pm the poster.

I'm fed up of reading whats been posted on the Steve L forum.

Most of the posts brought up on here are obviously ones made by youngsters, who then have the indignaty of some moron mocking them from behind a PC screen.

Most of the posts brought up on here are obviously ones made by youngsters, who then have the indignaty of some moron mocking them from behind a PC screen.

Moronic statements by wind up merchants like you do no favours to anyone

Moron your favourite word at the moment is it WR - if your vocabulary reduces to only a few words it might come back to haunt you biggrin.gif

Why not just pm the poster.

I'm fed up of reading whats been posted on the Steve L forum.

Meow!!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

Moronic statements by wind up merchants like you do no favours to anyone

Moron your favourite word at the moment is it WR - if your vocabulary reduces to only a few words it might come back to haunt you  biggrin.gif

Unfortuantly I have be rather carefull with my lines, and "moron" seems the most potent word I can use without a ban.

Archived