IGNORED

Lee Matthews Is A Gashead

TinnionForEngland

Well it would make sense.

Graydon had been told he can go out and get a couple of loanes and on the City site it said LM could go back out on loan.

Its seems the situation would suit both clubs and the player, who would not have move away for a month.

Would this be the first time a current City player played for the gas?

The bottom line is that his career is on the line.His chances of a new deal at City are nil and so he has to try an impress another club and he won't do that by playing reserve team football.

I'd do the same in his position.

Its just immature stupidy to slate the bloke for going to Rovers.

I hope he does well for them,Jeez the guys had no luck at all with injuries,so I hope he can stay fit and prove what a decent player he can be.

will be interesting to see what reception he gets if he doesn't score in the month.

After all they will want him to do well but if he doesn't I think memories of him tearing them apart at Ashton Gate a couple of years back will come flooding back!!

I don't mind the guy and don't mind him doing well there...as long as they still lose every game while he's there.

I'm still a little nervous of a Rovers run of form that sees them sneek that 7th spot in Div 3 and then fluke the play-offs. I hope I'm wrong. Presuming I am then this is a good thing for us...the Rovers effectively paying us money! woohoo!

Good luck to him, the guy has been very unfortunate to have had so many injuries here, he has done nothing wrong and therefore doesn't deserve a slating, the Rovers move will hopefully turn out right for him and he does enough to get himself a contract with them, I wouldn't wish anyone to go through the troubles this guys had, good luck Lee!

Archived