IGNORED

One Week On

Southport Red

8 days ago someone was on this board saying Marcus Stewart had definately signed and they knew because 'top (un named) sources' at the club told them, and Stewart's signing would be announced Friday (20th), definate, absolutely, no doubt, 'top sources wouldn't lie would they.

So, one week on and no word, just wondering what everyone's 'top sources' are saying about the total lack of announcements...well?

Guest Slinky
8 days ago someone was on this board saying Marcus Stewart had definately signed and they knew because 'top (un named) sources' at the club told them, and Stewart's signing would be announced Friday (20th), definate, absolutely, no doubt, 'top sources wouldn't lie would they.

So, one week on and no word, just wondering what everyone's 'top sources' are saying about the total lack of announcements...well?

I think it may be related to the fact that it wasn't true (as I said at the time).

Marcus Stewart may or may not have agreed a deal with the club in principle, but he most certainly has NOT signed anything yet.

The rumours you see on this forum are largely speculation and the vast majority turn out to be false.

The "Marcus Stewart will sign on the 20th" is just another example.

Its still rumour that Stewart will be signing at all although its does seem likely after Stewart himself publically said that he wants to play for City.

The people who really know whats going on don't post it on here.

The people who really know whats going on don't post it on here.

Absolutely.

Is there a bored student with time on his/her hands who wants to do an study of all the rumours posted on here over the last, say two years and the amount of times they proved to be true? I'd wager 10% no more.

Start with Kavanagh coming here in the middle of Cardiff's promotion season and work from there.........

Absolutely.

Is there a bored student with time on his/her hands who wants to do an study of all the rumours posted on here over the last, say two years and the amount of times they proved to be true? I'd wager 10% no more.

Start with Kavanagh coming here in the middle of Cardiff's promotion season and work from there.........

How about Richard Branson to buy City, definately, 100% true, I got it from the most reliable source possible (obviously I can't name them)

Archived