IGNORED

How Valuable The Fixture List Will Be

charisma_cider

Brian will have 10 games next season to ultimately decide his Bristol City future. After those 10 games the board will decide his future. 

Good decision in my book, stops things before too much damage is done.

Where have you go this from. Personally I think he has another season before he gets sacked if he was doing badly.

Ahh now we know you're having a laugh. 'One Christian Roberts'- yep and good job we got rid of him.

thing is, I don't understand why things have to be made concrete proof and the poster has to be interrogated on his sources before his point is started to be debated disapointed2se.gif it is what I heard and i just wanted to see what people thought of it.

Well, thats 10,12 and 15 games that Tinnion's been given.The question is - By who?

I have it from a good "source" that Tinnion has got 14 games next season to sort things out!

My only serious comment is that although there has to be a limit if things are going badly it would be a bit strange on Lansdown's part to let Tinnion make all the expected changes in personnel and then sack him after 10 games. I think he will really have until Christmas but that is a guess, not informed or sourced opinion.

Guest MaloneFM
I have it from a good "source" that Tinnion has got 14 games next season to sort things out!

Oh good another 'source'. The number of 'sources' on here would put Heinz out of business.

1st ever season in management. Name the team that left the Milstad after the play off final. Then the names of the players who played the last two games of the season, make it three or four games if you want.

Pretty much a new team as well.

And we missed out on the play offs by 1 point. Remind me again. How did Sargeant Wilson do with his first season in charge? I think they are pretty much sorted out now.

brian tinnion will be here until his contract finishes

and then will sign a new one.he is not a quitter.

when he was playing for us at the start he had alot

of abuse from the fans.also his family had taken some

( which is out of order).he turned it around and

has been here ever since.

i will say this again. tinnion will get it right

Oh good another 'source'. The number of 'sources' on here would put Heinz out of business.

1st ever season in management. Name the team that left the Milstad after the play off final. Then the names of the players who played the last two games of the season, make it three or four games if you want.

Pretty much a new team as well.

And we missed out on the play offs by 1 point. Remind me again. How did Sargeant Wilson do with his first season in charge? I think they are pretty much sorted out now.

As a journalist of some repute, Mr Malone, I am sure you would have realised that my comments above were not serious if you had read the remainder of my post which was!

Well, thats 10,12 and 15 games that Tinnion's been given.The question is - By who?

I reckon BT himself has made these judgement timetables.

Following on from such a poor season has got many fans setting deadlines.

And it is BT himself who can prove these deadlines a farce by hitting the season running.

No smoke without fire!!!

Archived