IGNORED

Leroy And Toulon

jimmyb

Looking at the squad that is out there I struggle to see why Leroy wasnt included in it???

A lot of the bigger name strikers are either too old or were tied up with the play offs so seems a bit odd to me that he didnt go!!

http://www.thefa.com/England/U20s/NewsAndF...oulon_Squad.htm

And according to the main site a while back he is young enough even though this is an u-20 tournament.

Anyone shed any light on this?

Looking at the squad that is out there I struggle to see why Leroy wasnt included in it???

A lot of the bigger name strikers are either too old or were tied up with the play offs so seems a bit odd to me that he didnt go!!

http://www.thefa.com/England/U20s/NewsAndF...oulon_Squad.htm

And according to the main site a while back he is young enough even though this is an u-20 tournament.

Anyone shed any light on this?

Mate i was asking this aswell. I thought after the Holland game Taylor had said he would pick Lita for the toulon tournament. I must have read wrong.

Mate i was asking this aswell. I thought after the Holland game Taylor had said he would pick Lita for the toulon tournament. I must have read wrong.

You read right, after Lita wasnt picked, Taylor told Leroy not to worry, as he was in his plans for the summer trip. Thats got to be a blow to Leroy, especially after being told he would have a place!

You read right, after Lita wasnt picked, Taylor told Leroy not to worry, as he was in his plans for the summer trip. Thats got to  be a blow to Leroy, especially after being told he would have a place!

Glad Taylor did not become our manager if he says things and does not keep his word. He's well out of order.

He cant mess around with people's lives like that. ranting.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

While were on the subject as well anybody no the reason for Tommy not being in the NI squad??

Had a falling out with Sanchez?? Generally unfit again?? Or do we not really care as he seems to be on his way....??

Archived