IGNORED

Heywood Or Coughlan

Evy11_BCFC

As said i think both would be best but if i had to choose one it would definatly be Coughlan. He's the horrible ugly centre back this club has been craving since Shanu Taylor retired and although Heywood is very ugly and very horrible he's prone to the odd howler such as when we played Swindon at the County two years back when he played Roberts through one on one. Coughlan is no nonsense and gives opponents absolutly nothing. Sign him!

The fact that Coughlan was Plymouth's player of the year for the last two seasons says everything about the man.He's about as close as you'd get to Shaun Taylor at his best - but he's 32 and probably has 2 or 3 more seasons left in him.

Heywood is 25 and possibly has another 10 seasons so from a long term point of view Heywood would the best choice.

But if it came down to who would be the best one to help get us up then it would have to be Coughlan.He's been there and done it.

But as others have said, both would be the perfect choice..

The fact that Coughlan was Plymouth's player of the year for the last two seasons says everything about the man.He's about as close as you'd get to Shaun Taylor at his best - but he's 32 and probably has 2 or 3 more seasons left in him.

Heywood is 25 and possibly has another 10 seasons so from a long term point of view Heywood would the best choice.

But if it came down to who would be the best one to help get us up then it would have to be Coughlan.He's been there and done it.

But as others have said, both would be the perfect choice..

Surely we need 2 more centre back as we have only Fortune and Coles really. Carey isn't much use in the centre I don't think.

Archived