IGNORED

On A Free

Weav

I think City may have signed some quality in Russell but I'm not so sure about the others.

I know that Tinnion went to watch Russell last season before Wilson left and he took over so Russell is someone he knows well.

It was just a matter of waiting for him to become available on a free.

I know that Tinnion went to watch Russell last season before Wilson left and he took over so Russell is someone he knows well.

robbored are you saying that BT was making plans while DW was at the helm ??

Now here's a conspriracy. dance.gif

RichieB

By the way, what do you think of having a manager in charge of your club who's working hard getting players in.

Instead of the last couple of season when our manager went on holiday, missed most of the friendlies, didn't seem to give a damn till he came back a week (if that) before the start of the season.

No conspiracy at all.Wilson was also interested in Russell and wanted a professional opinion on him from someone within AG.

Not someone who has a left foot and understands what makes other left-footed midfielders tick?!??!

Richie, aren't you a bit miffed that Mark Felt was outed as 'Deep Throat'? I was convinced it was you, mate........

Oh dear, are we still on about this?

I could have sworn Tinnion was a coach during DW's last season at the club - don't you think part of that would envolve scouting players.. remember how he helped Miller settle down, picked out Gillespie of the exit trials.

No obviously, it was all a conspirarcy.. shall I use a smiley too? oh go on then  shutup.gif

Of course - totally forgot he was a coach ohmy.gif

Was this part of the 1st team set up or Academy - I honestly have no idea?

Not like DW to totally ignore one of his coach's when they were at MK recently.

Wouldn't you have thought that DW would have been grateful for all BTs work when he was Manager.

Just goes to show you can never judge someone by the way they come over when at the helm.

DW you are a disgrace. whistling.gif

Not someone who has a left foot and understands what makes other left-footed midfielders tick?!??!

Richie, aren't you a bit miffed that Mark Felt was outed as 'Deep Throat'? I was convinced it was you, mate........

I thought AR could use both feet.

As for Deep Throat - razz.gif

RichieB

By the way, what do you think of having a manager in charge of your club who's working hard getting players in.

Instead of the last couple of season when our manager went on holiday, missed most of the friendlies, didn't seem to give a damn till he came back a week (if that) before the start of the season.

You mean the same Manager that gave the Chairman his list of players & left to go on holiday.

As for the transfer activity now - yep lets hope it all fits into place & we get the Champions place that BT has promised these players.

All looking good - I reckon I should go on holiday now.

As a matter of interest - the players who have come on board this week, don't seemed to have been welcomed by the manager - doh.gif

Archived