IGNORED

Undisclosed Fee For Heff

redrebel

I am being a dumb/naive but why do clubs say he has gone for an undisclosed fee - does it mean that we have let Heff go for such a pitifuuly small amount that we are too embarrased to say or that Oldham have spent so much on him they want to keep quiet or something else.

Someone's knowledge on this would be appreciated.

Good question and the only obvious answer is the one you suggest.

However,it might be that the player doesn't want the fee disclosed for personal privacy.

Can't think of any other reasons why there would be an "undisclosed fee".

Guest Jamesonjoe

Absoulutely nothing to do with the player,the if two clubs agree on a fee,how can a player say you can or you may not announce it .Its a totally an inter club thing. Its also a good thing if the clubs, BOTH talk to the player involved before they go public on any deal.It seems strange to me if people were talking about an individuals future without consulting the individual first.Someone has jumped the gun here.There has been as far as i can see an assumption too many.This has been handled very badly in my opinion.But then its only my opinion. ranting.gif

it usually gets released at some time. At least its not a nominal fee. I would say it would be in the region of 100k at the least. Lets hope heffs gets some first team footy next season. Hes a decent striker just hasnt had much of a chance to shine at the gate for us. Good luck HEffs.

Archived