IGNORED

Luke Wilkshire

Guest striker10

Guest striker10

how can some of u say luke is first on the teamsheet! silly comment i think he will struggle to get in the team at all this season, with the likes of cole, scott, alex, grant, murray,orr and there is more as u all kno.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, he only has the best range of passing at the club, has learnt to track runners and when he played centre mid towards the end of the season he looked class as did skuse, a midfield for the future. If you want to tear a strip off someone turn to the doc who can barely put his shirt on without breaking into a sweat and having to sit down!

As I said in a previous thread, Wilks on his day can look the best player on the pitch by a fair way. He is pure class and a joy to watch.

Throughout the season he was playing very well at LEFT WING - NOT his position.

Tinnion should've used him a lot more, because if we are not carefull he could become another Miller.

how can some of u say luke is first on the teamsheet! silly comment i think he will struggle to get in the team at all this season, with the likes of cole, scott, alex, grant, murray,orr and there is more as u all kno.

Who said that!?

you think murray will be in the side,hes not worth a place on the bench after last seasons performances he should be shown the door

wilkshire is a far better player than murray and orr

murray needs a big season this time round or the flying scotsman will be flying north with miller

Guest alex1089

Wilkshires quality and imo should be one of the first names on the team sheet, him and Stewart will work so well together with there quick thinking it will be exciting to see how they adapt to eachothers game.

Tins will have plenty of options going in. He likes Brown because of his 90 minute work ethic and Stewart/Brooker/Lita will need to be tried together pre-season to see if a 3-5-3 can be worked for a more attacking season. Phillips, Carey-Heywood-Golbourne, Cotterill-Wilkshire-Brown-Stewart-Smith, Brooker-Lita. Like to see that starting eleven in one of the warm ups. Luke will certainly appreciate having class to work with.

Luke feeding Cotterill, Lita, Brooker and Stewart, should give him something to work with. Tins did say early last season that Luke was one of the fittest players in the team, however he may be competing with Russell for a regular spot. Brown is the 90 minute midfield clean up man, so its not going to be a first man chosen situation for Luke or at least half of the rest.

Tins will have plenty of options going in. He likes Brown because of his 90 minute work ethic and Stewart/Brooker/Lita will need to be tried together pre-season to see if a 3-5-3 can be worked for a more attacking season. Phillips, Carey-Heywood-Golbourne, Cotterill-Wilkshire-Brown-Stewart-Smith, Brooker-Lita. Like to see that starting eleven in one of the warm ups. Luke will certainly appreciate having class to work with.

I suspect the hardest aspect of pulling off the 3-5-3 formation will be disguising the 12th player from the ref. If this can be successfully achieved I fully expect us to make the extra man count and be promoted by Easter.

I suspect the hardest aspect of pulling off the 3-5-3 formation will be disguising the 12th player from the ref. If this can be successfully achieved I fully expect us to make the extra man count and be promoted by Easter.

Phillips as a roving back/keeper would work, but you were well awake..........just checking ! farmer.gif

Archived