IGNORED

Bristol City Fc Tattoo

Guest thatchermeup

your best bet is electronic ink on Parson street, Bedminster. they have a selection of football badges they tattoo which include city and very resonable prices all in colour! Good luck. Post a picture after you have it done.

your best bet is electronic ink on Parson street, Bedminster. they have a selection of football badges they tattoo which include city and very resonable prices all in colour! Good luck. Post a picture after you have it done.

Do you know how much roughly?

I think I would prefer a black and white City badge

Guest BeNeRz

75 quid, in there, thats for the colour 1, i went with my mate about 2 weeks ago to get it done, ill get a picture of it if you want to show u?

Guest DrFaustus
Quality replies, keep em coming!

There's a good one in Kingswood next to the Rovers Supporters Club shop. He'll be happy to oblige. innocent.gif

There's a good one in Kingswood next to the Rovers Supporters Club shop. He'll be happy to oblige. innocent.gif

Cheers Doc!

Both are places of pain and displeasure but the tattooist only scars your skin going into the Gas supporters club would definately leave you with severe mental scars.

No prises for guessing which is the busier of businesses! innocent.gifdance.gif

Guest DrFaustus
Cheers Doc!

Both are places of pain and displeasure but the tattooist only scars your skin going into the Gas supporters club would definately leave you with severe mental scars.

No prises for guessing which is the busier of businesses! innocent.gif  dance.gif

Ha ha biggrin.gif

I'll do it for free, if you like. I'll supply the syringes, I mean, needles.

Mine cost £70 and is a very good size. I have had a couple of tattoos frmo this place and my friends have all had tattoos there too. He is very very good.

The place is the Tattoo Studio at the arches. You have to go in to book an appointment. I have a pic if you want to PM me your email addy I can send it to you.

Guest DrFaustus
Mine cost £70 and is a very good size.  I have had a couple of tattoos frmo this place and my friends have all had tattoos there too.  He is very very good. 

The place is the Tattoo Studio at the arches.  You have to go in to book an appointment.  I have a pic if you want to PM me your email addy I can send it to you.

Is that a tattoo on your face, or do you actually choose to wear sunglasses from the 1980s?

I had mine done in living colour in clevedon.120 quid and not being big headed or anything but its probably one of the best ive seen.The detail is better than the actual city badge with more work going into the castle and the boat.Dean is the kiddies name who has also tattooed tinnion and peacock.If you want the best go there, as he is also a massive city fan

Is that a tattoo on your face, or do you actually choose to wear sunglasses from the 1980s?

No, that pic was last summer's and my sunglasses this summer may be more to your taste... I will post a pic so that you can decide for yourself!!

I had mine done in there. He said I was the first city fan he had done. Unfortinately I went to Ibiza a few months later and my tattoo has lost nearly all the colour ( or is he a bad tattooist? ). I paid £100 but that was about 8 years ago.

I have another tattoo which I had done at the Arches and the guy there is poo hot. I'd definately recomend him.

Mine cost £70 and is a very good size.  I have had a couple of tattoos frmo this place and my friends have all had tattoos there too.  He is very very good. 

The place is the Tattoo Studio at the arches.  You have to go in to book an appointment.  I have a pic if you want to PM me your email addy I can send it to you.

yeah agrred i got mine done there too ,great at free hand too all of us go there ,and he is preety younge and his misses got great T*tS

yeah agrred i got mine done there too ,great at free hand too all of us go there ,and he is preety younge and his misses got great T*tS

so thats three recommendations!

He has also done the best free hand tattoo I have ever seen. Will ask to see his missus next time too!

I had mine done in living colour in clevedon.120 quid and not being big headed or anything but its probably one of the best ive seen.The detail is better than the actual city badge with more work going into the castle and the boat.Dean is the kiddies name who has also tattooed tinnion and peacock.If you want the best go there, as he is also a massive city fan

Don't want be picky here but surely if your tattoo has more detail than the actual City badge then it can't be accurate can it?

Guest BeNeRz
I had mine done in there. He said I was the first city fan he had done. Unfortinately I went to Ibiza a few months later and my tattoo has lost nearly all the colour ( or is he a bad tattooist? ). I paid £100 but that was about 8 years ago.

I have another tattoo which I had done at the Arches and the guy there is poo hot. I'd definately recomend him.

Go back to the place, they can top up the colour of the badge to look brand new again!

If it is for quality and detail then I would recommend Skin Deep in Old Market, they have won numerous awards for there proffesion.

I enquired about getting my signature image and many said there was to much detail so I asked a mate who is literally covered in them and he told me about Skin Deep who were happy to help. "Detail is no issue" were his exact words.

Skip Deep are also extremely good, the only nagative thing is that a friend of mine had one tattoo from there get badly infected. That kinda put me off them a little...

I suppose it could happen to any tattoo but I was pleased with my location.

Don't worry about the initial cost - it's the blood poisoning / HIV you need to worry about.

I htink generally you can receive some fairly decent healthcare for free from the NHS so don't worry too much. devil.gifdevil.gif

Well, life's all about risk and I am willing to take them. When I die, I will die. I will die because it's my time and because of what I have done. Thats how I look at it anyways.

Archived