IGNORED

Bristol City World

Keepers Ball

Guest alex1089

I had it for 2 season ago but because i have been to busy i haven't subscribed to it again. I was impressed with the coverage on matchdays and the match reaction and highlights, i would say you should get it. It's decent.

yea, i like it, has good highlights of each game, and impressive features interviews and news.

The quality isnt the best for highlights on full screen, and that weird constant droning noise during it is annoying, but still very good and very watchable.

I subcribed for a season but became soporitic with the bland and predictable interviews that were by and large put on the main site 24 hours later.There is nothing on BCFC World thats worth the subscription imo unless you live outside the UK.

Its very predictable.

Depends what you want really - I don't watch a lot of TV so it's the only way I normally get to see highlights and interviews etc - the quality of the video downloads isn't the best, especially the sound, and the picture is unwatchable in full screen. A luxury rather than a neccesity.

I subscribed on one of the end of season promos end of last season until the beginning of this - never renewed because as Robbored has said everything it put onto the website within 24 hours usually anyway.

Guest bexhillreds

It's a case of you get what you pay for, living where I do, I am not able to get to as many games as I'd like, so for the cost of the petrol from Hastings to Bristol and back, a ticket for the game, and a touch of natch prior to a game, I can at least get reasonable radio coverage and access to the goals.

Clearly living in or around Bristol then world might not be such great value as there will be more local press coverage, but round here all I get is Brighton and Gillingham- nuff said

same here in Essex, all i get is a load of Colchester, luton, Ipswich, Norwich, Peterborough, Cambridge and flippin Northampton...although it's good to see their faces when we give 'em a tonking.

But BCFC World is good especially if you have broadband as you get better quality commentary on the games and highlights........

Archived