IGNORED

Have You Met Anyone Famous?

Milton Red

Kelly Jones, Stuart Cable, Richard Jones (Stereophonics)

Gavin Rossdale (Bush)

Grant Nicholas, Take Hirose, Jon Lee (RIP) (Feeder)

Roddy Woomble, Rod Jones (Idlewild)

Various City players from over the years.

Katie Lewis (mmmm)

Jerry Springer, even had a quick chat with him biggrin.gif

Grant and Taka from Feeder in Fopp on Park street

Lead Singer of Lcd soundsystem, James Murphy i think his name is

Mike Skinner and the rest of the guys from the streets

Fran and Douggie from Travis

Kirsty Gallacher, came into the bar i work at once

De La Soul, were staying in the Brigstow hotel right next door to where i work

Guest east_dundry_red

Johnny Wilkinson

Martin Johnson

Sir Clive Woodward

Micheal Owen (welsh rugby player)

Gavin Henson

Most City Players

Ashley Cole

Johnny Vagus

George Best

Josh Lewsey

Jason Robinson

Percey Montgomery (south africa fly half)

Charlotte Church

Supergrass

Manics

Want anymore?

Grant and Taka from Feeder in Fopp on Park street

Quality! When/why were they in Bristol?...

If we are including signings etc then I have also "met" Ian Botham and Melanie Chisolm (the ugly spice girl who turned a bit fit when she left then got ugly again)

Quality! When/why were they in Bristol?... 

If we are including signings etc then I have also "met" Ian Botham and Melanie Chisolm (the ugly spice girl who turned a bit fit when she left then got ugly again)

nice terminology of the changing looks of a spice girl doh.gif

ive met pretty much the whole of this years watford team, david seaman, vinny jones, trevor brooking(who also complimented me on a goal i scored w00t.gif ), geri halliwell's mum and david mitchell

Working on the basis I have at least said "hello", I can claim to have met the following (quite a few ex-Forest players due to playing in charity matches at the City Ground):

Nigel Clough

Alan Shearer

Adi Akinbiyi

Joe Kinnear

Russell Osman

Archie Gemmill

Ian Bowyer

John McGovern

Terry Yorath

Kevin Keegan

Craig Fleming (Norwich City)

Geoff Boycott

Dominic Cork

Malcolm Marshall

Magnus Magnusson ("Mastermind" host-visited our school)

Eric Cullen ("Wee Burney" from Rab C Nesbitt)

Robert Pearce, historian

David McLetchie (Leader of the Scottish Conservative Party)

OK, I'm getting a bit desperate now!!!

Chris Tarrant when i appeared on 'who wants to be a millionaire' in april 2001, when i won £8000, Marcus Trescothick, we chat quite often about city and cricket when he is back in Taunton, Tommy Banner from The Wurzels, he only lives 10 mins away from me ,various city players over the years, Geoff Merrick, Tom Ritchie, Norman Hunter when he played for city and had his own sports shop. Also Derek Foulds who stars in 'Heartbeat'.

It was a couple of years ago, when they were playing colston hall, they were just browsing at the cd's and it appeared that i was the only one that recognised them.

Cool - obviously I was at the gig. they loved playing there - Grant was like "Wow - the Colston Hall in Bristol... I used to watch bands here all the time" - I think thats the gig where Nuclear fish (band from ridings high school) supported. Quality gig!

Ronny James Dio, Tony Iommi, Geezer Butler, Girlschool, Dragonforce, Blaze Bailey, Spike from the Quireboys, Nigel Twevas (Marillion), John Major, Rex Hunt (Falklands Governor) Al Deere, & Johnny Johnson (RAF WW2 fighter aces- two of the BEST RAF aces) & John Junkin

Me and my primary school mates once met the self-proclaimed 'Son of God' and failed TV presenter David Icke on the Isle of Wight ferry from Cowes to Southampton.

Met Angus Deayton and some bloke off the Fast Show (the one who's on the Powergen adverts before/after the ITV weather reports) at the England-Romania Euro 2000 game in Charleroi. On another England trip to France 98 we met Ben Shepperd in Toulose when he was working for the Big Breakfast (I think he does GMTV now).

Have also met Jet (Aussie rock band) and The Stands backstage in Sydney as well as Izzy and Max from Neighbours. Bumped into Izzy at some nightclub in Prahran in Melbourne, Max was just walking down the street near where I used to live in St Kilda.

Oh and Michaela Strachen

I used to see her all the time in David Lloyd, very fit & Petit wub.gif

Steve Bruce (hero)

Bernard Matthews Oo-arr!

Sir John Harvey Jones

Colin Sexton

All very nice people too, apart from Matthews, who is a complete racist bigot !!

Guest Pointy
Izzy and Max from Neighbours. Bumped into Izzy at some nightclub in Prahran in Melbourne, Max was just walking down the street near where I used to live in St Kilda.

That is Awesome ... Neighbours is so good biggrin.gif

Archived