IGNORED

Season Ticket

OrrToScore

I phoned up to renew my season ticket about 3 days before the earlybird deadline.

The lady on the phone asked for my name, seat number, book number and credit card details. The process was very fast and was told the season ticket would arrive mid June.

Last season i had a students ticket as Iam in full time education. However after receiving my season ticket in the post this morning i have been charged adult and therefore been over charged 115 quid. Surely the phone operator should know i am a student if i had a student ticket last year, or at least ask! This is a joke and once again shows how at times are club can be very shambolic!

I phoned up to renew my season ticket about 3 days before the earlybird deadline.

The lady on the phone asked for my name, seat number, book number and credit card details. The process was very fast and was told the season ticket would arrive mid June.

Last season i had a students ticket as Iam in full time education. However after receiving my season ticket in the post this morning i have been charged adult and therefore been over charged 115 quid. Surely the phone operator should know i am a student if i had a student ticket last year, or at least ask! This is a joke and once again shows how at times are club can be very shambolic!

Just phone up and sort it out...

And its the clubs fault you didnt mention it? doh.gif

Theres a concession ticket which is what catergory i fall under and thats a lot cheaper than adult. Phoned up and now i have to go down to Ahston Gate to get it all sorted, funny how it took less than 5 minutes to take my money, but its going to take alot longer to get it back

Theres a concession ticket which is what catergory i fall under and thats a lot cheaper than adult. Phoned up and now i have to go down to Ahston Gate to get it all sorted, funny how it took less than 5 minutes to take my money, but its going to take alot longer to get it back

If you had said whilst on the phone it would have saved you all the hassle.

Mistakes happen. We've all done it but maybe the lady should have asked, maybe you should have said ! dunno.gif

MM

Why would i need to mention it if I'm renewing it surely that already have all my details, i gave them my passport, and proof of full time education last year, surely they would know all this this year!

Every year you need to provide proof. Some people do leave full time education you know...

Why would i need to mention it if I'm renewing it surely that already have all my details, i gave them my passport, and proof of full time education last year, surely they would know all this this year!

You can't assume anything, I mean how do they know if your still in FT education exactly?

Each year that I was a S/T holder and a Tax Dodger I had to prove it each year by means of going down with my acceptane for each year etc.

You'll soon learn that in life you always have to reiterate points - Bristol City FC are no different.

When filling out my form for a student loan I have to write the same things over and over and over every year.

My advice would be to get used to it.

I don't think it was BCFC's fault at all. They get alot of blame when fans make mistakes and blame it on the club.

My, you're quick to knock people aren't you? Are you God? I could think of a different name!

Yes he could have said, I agree to an extent.

However, if the club's system is not good enough to flash up that a question needs asking here, based on previous information, the system isn't good enough.

A renewal is that. Same seat, same conditions. To simply ignore a condition and charge full-price without checking is wrong IMHO.

You rang up and didn't ask for a student ticket?? Well I think it's fair for BCFC to assume that you are no longer a student then.

I rang up, asked for a student season ticket and was then asked to send a photocopy of my confirmation letter from the university. A few days later I was charged £220 for a student season ticket.

Easy as pie. It was your mistake mate - are you even still a student?? You're not really convincing me.

fair enuough, i accept now it is not entirely there fault, but surely if they did not ask me if any details have changed then they are assuming they are still the same. Surely someone wouldn't assume they had changed?

any way rant over, i accept the fact that its is probably six of one and half a dozen of the other.

One way to look at it is, if you renewed your car insurance , you wouldnt expect the company to pressume details had changed unless they asked you would you?

i have been to Ag and its all sorted now (the lady said sorry, so they must think they were at fault slighty biggrin.gif )

Sorry to jump to conclusions and start running my mouth.

oh no my new season ticket hasnt got a free polo shirt voucher doh.gif

fair enuough, i accept now it is not entirely there fault, but surely if they did not ask me if any details have changed then they are assuming they are still the same. Surely someone wouldn't assume they had changed?

any way rant over, i accept the fact that its is probably six of one and half a dozen of the other.

i have been to Ag and its all sorted now (the lady said sorry, so they must think they were at fault slighty  biggrin.gif )

Sorry to jump to conclusions and start running my mouth.

oh no my new season ticket hasnt got a free polo shirt voucher  doh.gif

I wonder how quick you would have been to complain if you had been in full time employment this year and got charged at student rates. disapointed2se.gif

Well known phrase or saying:-

To assume makes an ASS of U and ME

This could all be down to the recent sales training they've had rolleyes.gif

In sales, you don't give anything away if you don't have too devil.gif if customer does'nt ask for a reduced price ticket - charge them full fare w00t.gif

But, I guess you have learnt a few lessons

Next time you'll ask for a student ticket whistling.gif

You won't post a message on here bad mouthing the club shutup.gif

Archived