IGNORED

Crowd Troubles...

Guest hairyshamrock

Guest hairyshamrock

Does it not worry anyone else that there was a crowd of over 21,000 OAPs at the gate last night to watch Neil Diamond and we struggled to get a crowd of over 12,000 all last season? My advice to the commercial department; forget trying to get the youngins in on the cheap "cos they're the future", get in the nearly-stiffs cos they have real commitment!

Does it not worry anyone else that there was a crowd of over 21,000 OAPs at the gate last night to watch Neil Diamond and we struggled to get a crowd of over 12,000 all last season?  My advice to the commercial department; forget trying to get the youngins in on the cheap "cos they're the future", get in the nearly-stiffs cos they have real commitment!

Too right, just 'wheel' the Sanatagin soaked wrinklies in and watch it all kick-off!!!

pinch.gif

I'm afraid i was at the concert last night, and probably 75% per cent were from over the bridge.

Who cares, it swells the coffers for BCFC - I couldn't care if there was 21'000 rovers fans there as long as they paid.

Too right, just 'wheel' the Sanatagin soaked wrinklies in and watch it all kick-off!!!

pinch.gif

Man for man,woman for woman, us wrinklies made more noise and created a lot more atmospere at the gate last night than was evident at most of the games last season!

Ask anyone who was there.

Sign Diamond and play him on the left wing. With Rod as our new target man, and Elton at left back..........Atmospere sorted!!!

Rod Stewart performed at Ipswich a few years ago. I don't know what fell out of his pockets, but a few days later the Portman Road groundsman found a strange, orange coloured fungus growing in the area Rod had stood in!

Does it not worry anyone else that there was a crowd of over 21,000 OAPs at the gate last night to watch Neil Diamond and we struggled to get a crowd of over 12,000 all last season?  My advice to the commercial department; forget trying to get the youngins in on the cheap "cos they're the future", get in the nearly-stiffs cos they have real commitment!

How many hits have Bristol City produced over a 40year period?

And 'One For The Bristol City' was the Wurzels ohmy.giffarmer.gifbiggrin.gif

Yeah and they put up the season ticket prices for oaps. No wonder theyre going to watch Neil Diamond and Rod Stewert instead. doh.gif

Archived