IGNORED

Bye Bye Leroy

atyeoboy17

Guest SteveinNC
Remember, you heard it here first, Leroy Lita is going to Aston Villa, provided all terms can be agreed. I heard this at the Neil Diamond concert last night from a worker at the club, and when i asked one of the top boys, all he would say is no comment, and keep an eye on papers in the next few days.

If this is true, please Tinman, lets get Luke Beckett in, a free agent, and a prolific scorer at this level.

I think Lita will stay for another season. However, if we don't go up, he will be gone. The 'new' manager will need the cash to rebuild..... whistling.gif

Guest Dorset Red
4. He owes Tinnion at least half a season more for the loyalty and chance he gave him last season.

Loyalty counts for nothing! If we were to follow your logic, Grant Smith would still be a Swindon player (especially after telling the press how much he loved Swindon and wanted to be loved by the fans - only weeks before deciding to leave!). Unfortunately it all seems to be in the hands of agents now. Smith would probably have signed for us had it not been for his dad whelching on the offered contract at the last minute! Leroy Lita will probably end up wherever his agent tells him to go!

If you lot have to replace Lita it's a real "shame" you can't afford Parkin!

Funny how you guys are all now talking about a realistic prospect of Lita leaving. When I started discussing this topic you all poo-poo'd it.

Some posts on this thread tag Lita as a one season wonder and suggest no premiership club would risk that.

Think back to the early 70s; Liverpool wanted to go for the League Championship and Europe so they bought a promising 19 year old from S****horpe.  You may have heard his name...Kevin Keegan.  Is LL the new KK?

No, well I don't think so.

Guest DAMIEN-LITA
I have a feeling it will be Crystal Palace. Damien, may i ask the source of your wisdom? A relative or just self appointed lita know all?

I,ve never been wrong though have i mate !! I would love to carry on with this conversation as it is a forum and i have always belived that a forum was to voice an opinion ! this message will be checked as every other message i leave has been and some people don't like US knowing facts. I ,m not going to get anyone in trouble or cause a situation for anyone. Basically Damien Lita has been gagged biggrin.gif . So for the moment i,d rather just come onto the site and carry on just Reading the messages that the loyal,faithful City fans leave.

Many Thanks !!

Damien, I would like to know who youve been gagged by, and who you may possibly get into trouble if you do spill the beans, although i do give you credit for generally being correct about Leroy, although i can remember a post about a month ago that said hes happy and doesnt want to go anywhere.Has this changed or is the situation out of his control??

I,ve never been wrong though have i mate !! I would love to carry on with this conversation as it is a forum and i have always belived that a forum was to voice an opinion ! this message will be checked as every other message i leave has been and some people don't like US knowing facts. I ,m not going to get anyone in trouble or cause a situation for anyone. Basically Damien Lita has been gagged  biggrin.gif . So for the moment i,d rather just come onto the site and carry on just  Reading  the messages that the loyal,faithful City fans leave.

Many Thanks !!

banghead.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gif

OK, repeat after me, I am a lunatic, I have a split personality and think I am a relative of Leroy Lita, please ignore everything I say as I am not of sound mind.

Guest DAMIEN-LITA
banghead.gif  rofl2br.gif  rofl2br.gif

OK, repeat after me, I am a lunatic, I have a split personality and think I am a relative of Leroy Lita, please ignore everything I say as I am not of sound mind.

Do you know me Wolf ? No you don't, So don't come on here with your stupid remarks. I,m not, don't think and have never said i am a relation to Leroy. Some things are are very sensitive issues. I think i have done a pretty good job all season of keeping the people on this forum informed. Then i get silly idiots like you and Evo coming on here slagging me off. Everything i have said has been correct about Leroy but for time being i,m just leaving it as it is. Sorry if you think this is a bit harsh but i will explain everything at a later date.

ps...I,m not an Agent,PR guy or anything.....I,m Just in the Know.

Youve been good on your random guesses about leroy so far.

But, you obviously havent got a clue whats happening at the moment.

Am i right??!!

Either that or your know hes leaving, cos if he definately wasnt you would say something to reassure everyone!!

farmer.gif

Do you know me Wolf ? No you don't, So don't come on here with your stupid remarks. I,m not, don't think and have never said i am a relation to Leroy. Some things are are very sensitive issues. I think i have done a pretty good job all season of keeping the people on this forum informed. Then i get silly idiots like you and Evo coming on here slagging me off. Everything i have said has been correct about Leroy but for time being i,m just leaving it as it is. Sorry if you think this is a bit harsh but i will explain everything at a later date.

ps...I,m not an Agent,PR guy or anything.....I,m Just in the Know.

handbags.gifrofl2br.gif

OK, so your either under 12 or just crazy.

Your predictions have hardly been grounbreaking have they?

So far you have said that Leroy is going nowhere & now you seem to be hinting that something is happening but you can't say what!

Something could mean, he is either signing a new contract or leaving.........................genius!

Guest DAMIEN-LITA

Wolf...... At least you have put some humour into my day.

You can try to put words in my mouth and you can think what you like,I,m really not bothered about you or your comments plus I,m to busy to get into some silly tit 4 tat arguement with you.

I have said nothing !!

No offence Damien Lita but what's the point of coming on here saying your close friends to Leroy, replying to all Leroy related posts yet all you do is say you know what's going on but don't give anything away!

Surely you should either say what you know or otherwise just observe from a distance, rather than trying to get people on here to bombard you with questions when you're not prepared to give anything away in the first place?!

Quite frustrating to be honest just like the 'will he, won't he re-sign' Leroy saga?! Really hope he stays for another year for the good of Bristol City's future!

Wolf...... At least you have put some humour into my day.

You can try to put words in my mouth and you can think what you like,I,m really not bothered about you or your comments plus I,m to busy to get into some silly tit 4 tat arguement with you.

I have said nothing !!

At last some sense...........you have indeed Damien said nothing.

Cheers for the comfirmation.

Hope the homework goes well.

Archived