IGNORED

Bye Bye Leroy

atyeoboy17

Remember, you heard it here first, Leroy Lita is going to Aston Villa, provided all terms can be agreed. I heard this at the Neil Diamond concert last night from a worker at the club, and when i asked one of the top boys, all he would say is no comment, and keep an eye on papers in the next few days.

If this is true, please Tinman, lets get Luke Beckett in, a free agent, and a prolific scorer at this level.

yawn I'm sick and tired of all these rumers going about leroy is going nowere

1. Why would a Premiership club gamble on a one-season wonder?

2. Leroy said in Evil Post last week he is looking forward to playing with Stewart

3. Neil Diamond doesn't count as a City 'source'

4. He owes Tinnion at least half a season more for the loyalty and chance he gave him last season.

Stranger things have happened but I agree it's unlikely

2. Leroy said in Evil Post last week he is looking forward to playing with Stewart

Well he would hardly save I 'ate that #osser

?????????

4. He owes Tinnion at least half a season more for the loyalty and chance he gave him last season.

Leroy doesn't owe Tins anything - in fact Tins owes Leroy as he kept him in a job.

If, and it's a gert big if, Leroy can get away, he will snatch the hand off anyone offering him a big sign on and salary as he probably knows his best season is behind him.

Stranger things have happened but I agree it's unlikely

Well he would hardly save I 'ate that #osser

?????????

Leroy doesn't owe Tins anything - in fact Tins owes Leroy as he kept him in a job.

If, and it's a gert big if, Leroy can get away, he will snatch the hand off anyone offering him a big sign on and salary as he probably knows his best season is behind him.

1. yep

2. He could have kept quiet but he didn't

3. obviously...jokes cut right through some people

4. I disagree, Tins gave Lita the nod ahead of Heff who prob would have got 20 goals. Lita didn't save Tins- Tins was going to get more than a season whatever unless we got relegated or soemthing ridiculous.

He isn't going anywhere if he has a brain.

Is there a club in Europe he's not been linked with?

I know rumors are part of footy, and we do like to gossip, but surely we are all getting pritty dam bored with these predictable rumors.

Is Aston Villa the most depressing football team ever, they are so boring it hurts even saying 'Aston Villa' sends me to slee....... sleeping.gif

my boss who is a Villian says they suck, which is weird, but he said there is not even the slightest interest from Villa for him

Watch Villa battle religation next season , my outsider for the drop whistling.gif

I doubt whether Leroy would of gone to press and say what he did over the weekend about forging a partnership with Stewart, if he knew he was likely to be off.

Exactly what I said yesterday, people obviously have nothing to speculate about now Stewart has signed.

Dollymarie

Guest REDCIDERARMY

I always thought if were offered anywhere the 1 milll for him he would go,still have stewart and another striker Beckett would be a good buy.

Some posts on this thread tag Lita as a one season wonder and suggest no premiership club would risk that.

Think back to the early 70s; Liverpool wanted to go for the League Championship and Europe so they bought a promising 19 year old from S****horpe. You may have heard his name...Kevin Keegan. Is LL the new KK?

Some posts on this thread tag Lita as a one season wonder and suggest no premiership club would risk that.

Think back to the early 70s; Liverpool wanted to go for the League Championship and Europe so they bought a promising 19 year old from S****horpe.  You may have heard his name...Kevin Keegan.  Is LL the new KK?

As long as he doesnt have that silly perm KK had 22A biggrin.gif

Guest bcfc4life
Remember, you heard it here first, Leroy Lita is going to Aston Villa, provided all terms can be agreed. I heard this at the Neil Diamond concert last night from a worker at the club, and when i asked one of the top boys, all he would say is no comment, and keep an eye on papers in the next few days.

sound familiar?????

you heard it here first

Yeh rite i reckon ure about the 1,000th person to suggest that!

If this is true, please Tinman, lets get Luke Beckett in, a free agent, and a prolific scorer at this level.

user posted image

Archived